• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    As far as I know, you can only randomize so much together.

All I did was randomize starters and wild, that didn't error.
    Not sure if randomizing trainers errors or not, haven't tested everything completely.

I tried just starters and wild. Still won't,

Can you check my PM to you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Is there a way to fix the bug of unlimited pokeballs?
    Why when a pokemon uses ominous wind the game freezes?
    Somebody can tell me what can I do to fix these problems?
    Thank you all!

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • This has been bothering, and I think this should be known:

"Y HAV U NO RELES THETA EMERALD?????"

Ahem:

-when there are 2 TM item overworlds on 1 map, it will only load 1 TM (i.e. TM106 (Skill Swap) is supposed to be in the beginning of the first Mt. Pyre summit map, 24.21, and TM61 (Will-o-Wisp) close to the end of the map. But, both overworlds contain TM106)

-At certain times, like buying an item, or receiving a TM from someone, makes the player turn into the player of the person they received the item from, or bought the item from

-Some Pokémon have no front or back sprites (like Cosplay Pikachu, Mega Alakazam, Mega Gyarados, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Swampert, Mega Medicham, Mega Altaria, Mega Latios, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Lopunny, Mega Diancie)

-Updating Battle backgrounds and play through of the game

So, please be patient, and have a nice day :)

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • -when there are 2 TM item overworlds on 1 map, it will only load 1 TM (i.e. TM106 (Skill Swap) is supposed to be in the beginning of the first Mt. Pyre summit map, 24.21, and TM61 (Will-o-Wisp) close to the end of the map. But, both overworlds contain TM106)

Check to make sure that the overworld dont use the same Event ID and Item ID(i dont remember exactly how they're labeled in A-Map) This can cause some issues such as that.

-At certain times, like buying an item, or receiving a TM from someone, makes the player turn into the player of the person they received the item from, or bought the item from
    Basically the same thing here, make sure the Event ID is different from every other event on the map but don't use something like 256, or whatever. Typically its the hex version of the person ID. Also make sure that the movement that they have set in A-Map isn't corrupted. Sometimes if one gets messed up or you're using the wrong one things like that can happen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Will Ash-Greninja be added to the next update of Pokémon Theta Emerald?
    Are you gonna incorporate "Battle Bond" as a special and rare ability for one special Greninja?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    As far as I know, you can only randomize so much together.

All I did was randomize starters and wild, that didn't error.
    Not sure if randomizing trainers errors or not, haven't tested everything completely.

Did you get my PM?

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • 10/22/2016 UPDATE: Is anyone willing to help out with map tilesets and/or battle backgrounds for Theta Emerald EX? I would do it, but it looks crazy complicated to understand. To be honest, expanding the Pokédex in Emerald looks and feels easier. That's the last thing needed to be done until a release of the game!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back