• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    This might have been stated somewhere in the thread already, but will is the battle tower demo be to make sure the battle engine is ready or will the engine and the battle tower demo be released around the same time?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2019
    Is there a discord link for this?
    Really excited to see the development of Unbound.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm so glad to see that this hack isn't dead. Been keeping an eye on it since day one and the progress just makes me anticipate the demo more and more!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2022
    I hope you update the 7th gen pokemon sprites as well with 5th gen pokemon with sugimori style sprites (like Spherical Ice did to 5th gen sprites in his romhack Gaia), anyway, Unbound looks interesting, hope you don't give up.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Is it possible to have another version before the final is released?

He has already discussed this the next update will be the full game.Its almost done but the battle tower/battle mechanics are weird and are being fixed atm.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2019
    Skeli,I hope your doing fine.
    1 question that one guy asked but no one replied and i was curious about is that will legendary mons have their own themes?
    Just wanna know🤔

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
    Years
  • Yo Skeli,
    how are you doing?
    Are you still working on the game?
    Skeli still works on this ! give him more time,we are almost there! the game engine is currently bug tested and fixed. It will be an epic rom hack.

Years
  • Just here to say we all apreciate your hard and loyal work for us fans, and can safely say that you are making one of the best rom hacks in history, looking at your updates make me more and more excited for its release

Maximoff

Aspiring Hacker
    Years
  • Hope I'm not crossing any lines, but Skeli posted this video on Youtube a few days ago so I thought I'd share it here for people to see that there's still progress going on:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    How is this project coming along so far? or what is the current status of Pokemon unbound

Back