• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    How do I access the mission log?

Konnor press right on the cross looking control stick on the left, pressing left will put you back on the main menu. Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    So, I downloaded the game today, and I want to know if these Features are available or not. (I would be happy if they are in this game, but even without them, I will still surely play this Awesomazing Hack ! -
    1. Is there the Dynamax feature ? Not necessarily in Gym battles, atleast in a Max Raid den ( Basically, are there Max raid Dens, and can we Dynamax our Pokemon in there) ?
    2. Can we Mega Evolve our Pokemon? Are Megas available to us atleast around the 5th GYM ??
    3. Can we get Classic Pokemon starters in this Game ?? Like Chimchar etc ??
    4. Is Infernape buffed in any WAY ?? Like a new good move, or minor stat increase or something ??

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It seems like I may need surf to progress. I don't have a clue where to find it though.

Guides on how to get the different TMs and HMs and also how to complete missions would be great if anyone would be willing to make them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Where do I get an ice stone at and blue shards cause I wanna evolve my sandshrew and teach it ice punch?

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • I'm having issues with unipatcher on android where I can't choose a patch or Rom without an error happening. So I wonder does anyone know if there is another patching app on android, I don't have a working pc so that is why I am asking about it.
    Try using https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/

Can you please tell me what are the cheat codes of the completed Pokemon Unbound
    There are none. And if you try using walk-through-walls, your game will crash. I advise staying away from all cheats. If you're struggling, switch to Casual.

Hey, So I am playing the latest completed version. I ended up running into a small oddity where if you pick the default level difficulty, you only alternate between that and easy ode, hard mode does not come up as an option.
    Yeah, so that was originally intended, but since people were finding the base difficulties confusing, this has been changed. Now, difficulties can only be made easier. If you want to play any of the challenge modes, you'll need to tough it out from the bgeinning.

This game is amazing, I'm only at Gym 3 and I already have 110+ Pokemon captured, I am hooked. By any chance, where could I acquire a Razor Claw? Thank you!
    Razor Claw is in the mountain near where you can find Sneasel. It may require some HMs to get.

So, I downloaded the game today, and I want to know if these Features are available or not. (I would be happy if they are in this game, but even without them, I will still surely play this Awesomazing Hack ! -
    1. Is there the Dynamax feature ? Not necessarily in Gym battles, atleast in a Max Raid den ( Basically, are there Max raid Dens, and can we Dynamax our Pokemon in there) ?
    2. Can we Mega Evolve our Pokemon? Are Megas available to us atleast around the 5th GYM ??
    3. Can we get Classic Pokemon starters in this Game ?? Like Chimchar etc ??
    4. Is Infernape buffed in any WAY ?? Like a new good move, or minor stat increase or something ??
    1. Yes! Mainly in Raid battles and certain difficult Legendaries, but there are two Missions late in the game that use it as well.
    2. Yes! Bewteen the 4th and 5th Gyms.
    3. Yes!
    4. Nope

Can we get Sinnoh/Kanto/Hoeen/ etc Starters in this Game ??
    Yes!

It seems like I may need surf to progress. I don't have a clue where to find it though.

Guides on how to get the different TMs and HMs and also how to complete missions would be great if anyone would be willing to make them.
    Surf is in Dehara City. Just explore and you'll find it.
    The locations of all the TMs and Missions are recorded in the Mission Log, so I recommend collaborating with others to help find ones you missed.

Is there a Pokemon Groomer to raise friendship, and if so, where?
    In Dehara City

UPDATE
    v1.0.1 is out!
    Well, it certainly has been an interesting first day and a half, to say the least. There have been far fewer bug reports than I anticipated (which is a good thing), but there were a couple of things that needed changing to clear up some confusion.
    - Mystery Gifts can now only be received after completing the game. The gift mon being level 50 was messing up the level curve for plenty of people, so this can now only be obtained later. In the future, there may be additional gifts that can be picked up at the start of the adventure.
    - Early Rival battles on the insane difficulty are now more reasonable. This was actually a bug, but I still found it really funny that people would pick the difficulty that's meant to be impossible for most people and get upset when they lost the clearly impossible battle.
    - Difficulties have been renamed. "Default" is now known as "Difficult", "Hard" is now known as "Expert", and "Easy" is now known as "Casual". Casual is also now the initial option. There was some disconnect between how I thought people would want to play vs how they actually did, so hopefully, by placing the easiest difficulty first, this should help significantly.
    - The former "Default" (now "Difficult") difficulty is no longer accessible after starting the game on Casual. As Difficult is now considered a challenge mode, you must stay on it throughout the entire game (until all options are unlocked in the post-game).
    - The base obedience level before Gym 1 has been increased to 24. Should help when people accidentally level-up Quacker too much and lose access to a reliable Defog.
    - Alternate options in the Options Menu have been made much more prominent. There are multiple pages of options, but people seem to be too used to the FR UI and are missing the additional ones.
    -Fixed some softlocks and other minor bugs.

I just want to mention one more thing. If you don't want a tough time in the first Gym (and any subsequent Gym for that matter), either play on Casual or play the game fully. Using fast-forward and skipping things on any difficulty besides Casual will probably lead to you wiping out multiple times (which was the intent). The game is meant to encourage higher levels of thinking and exploration, so it can be extremely rewarding to you if you take the time and explore, while it can be extremely punishing if you try to rush through it. This can lead to the first Gym coming down to a battle with the RNG if you don't use any of the numerous things given to help you get around the mechanic there. This applies less in Casual, though, as that difficulty was balanced more like a GF game, so it's expected that you'll probably skip most NPCs and Trainers on the setting.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    I've just patched the most recent version and when I get the Costume kit for Cube, it's saying it's not available in this version... any advice?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2021
    Hey there, great job, it looks great.
    A few questions, has the growth rate of the starters been altered? Also, eta on the Blazikenite? Would really like to use mega Blaziken on my play through .
    And finally concerning the harder difficulties, would you say ev training is required? If so, are there less tedious ways of ev training? I want to try the hard (not insane) difficulty but would like to know this

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    I'm assuming hard mode is more akin to older pokemon games in difficulty, am I right? How difficult is insane mode? I considered selecting it but I was worried that I'd get my butt whooped and have to start over with a lower difficulty.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • I for some reason can't seem to get to Dehara. Maybe I'm just an idiot but idk.
    When in doubt, check your Mission Log and Town Map. The two combined almost always help you get where you need to go next.

Hey there, great job, it looks great.
    A few questions, has the growth rate of the starters been altered? Also, eta on the Blazikenite? Would really like to use mega Blaziken on my play through .
    And finally concerning the harder difficulties, would you say ev training is required? If so, are there less tedious ways of ev training? I want to try the hard (not insane) difficulty but would like to know this
    Yeah, their growth rates have been reduced to Medium-Slow since they can be extra tedious to train if left as is. But those are the only growth rates that are changed in the game.
    EV training is only required in certain difficulties. The current initial difficulty will require none at all, and difficult may require some, but for the most part, you can get away with just using the vitamins you pick up. As for Expert and Insane, I wouldn't expect to beat either without EV training. Like in Gen 8, Vitamins have no cap, so if you get enough money, you can buy as many as want in addition to EV-Reducing Berries after the third Gym and train that way. Note that the game will often times get harder the faster you try to speed through it.

I'm assuming hard mode is more akin to older pokemon games in difficulty, am I right? How difficult is insane mode? I considered selecting it but I was worried that I'd get my butt whooped and have to start over with a lower difficulty.
    No, in Expert mode all Gym Leaders have fully EV trained Pokemon, but their movesets remain the same as in difficult. If you want a good basic difficulty increase from GF Pokemon games, then I recommend Difficult. Insane is next-level stuff. Be prepared to lose boss battles several times if you decide to play that. If you still do want to try it, your best bet for beating it would to play through the entire game first, learn what your options are, and then come up with a strategy to take it on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    I'm having trouble finding where to get mega evolution to get into thunderclap mountain. Can I get some help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    OMFG is this really true ?!?!?!??!? Or am i just dreaming ?!??!?!?! You did it Skeli. I thought that i'd be waiting for a couple of years more. I'm so excited man. What a tremendous christmas gift in this shitty period we are all living in. Thank you so much. I know that this game is gonna kick some good ass in the Pokemon - ROM field.

Back