• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Ok I entered the distortion/giratina world. I moved the 2 stupid boulders.. Except for the 3rd. One boulder is behind a tree and 2 rocks and I can't reach it. So I moved the other two boulders and the boulder is on his white base. But when I leave and come back the boulder isn't on his white base! I believe the game is amazing but I spend hours to solve the puzzles like hoopa puzzle and name password.. And the answers are nowhere to be found

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Hi, the password is Aklov since the name of the bad guy is Aklove... I tried many times, I just put random letters. I thought I stucked forever

Years
    • Seen today
    Joined the Discord group for help on the rather poorly laid out puzzles in ruins of whatever. Got none. Just , flip the switches. Puzzles were poorly thought through, to the point you have to use RNG. Same thing with the Dark Gym.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I am not able to reach Thunder Cap Mt
    Can anybody tell me the direction from the KBT expressway to reach Thunder Cap Mt

You have to go first to the first city (city that had meteorites) that you could enter the KBT Expressway, then south of that city to go your next destination,

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    question in route 9 where they say u need to find arthur house i tried find it but i cant where is it

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hey, How to get the Daily Reward thingy mentioned there ?? I have RTC on in my VBA and I logged on 2 days now ( Though I'm still at Route 2 ). Can someone tell me when and how I can claim daily Rewards ??

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    Good morning Skeli. i'm playing your hack and it's pretty good. I would like to ask how do you get to tarmigan town and if there is any documentation on pokemon locations.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey are the Gigantamax forms available during the main story? Thought I'd ask since I have one more slot left on my team, and I'd really like to use a Gigantamax Venusaur., plus I think Unbound already has Dynamax.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    To update my rom should I patch the usp over my existing unbound rom or should I patch it onto a fresh version of firered?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    To update my rom should I patch the usp over my existing unbound rom or should I patch it onto a fresh version of firered?

Well, you can't repatch your Patched file, so the steps to upgrade to V 1.0.1 and continue with your save file are-
    1. Find out the (name of file which you are loading on your GBA emulator).sav
    2. Patch the Pokemon Firered with the tools as usual
    3.Check if the names of the newly patched V 1.0.1 file's name and that '.sav' file name are same. ( If not, rename to make the names same)
    4. Keep the Patched GBA file and the '.sav' save file in same folder.
    5. Run the game and you can continue with your save !

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Hello I am so confused on how to get the HM Rock Climb and the Dowsing Machine and don't know how to get to Seaport City. Do I have to finish the thug events for that to happen? I have talked to nearly everyone and haven't found any of these.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    nobody answered me plz how can i find athurs friend house in route 9 and defeat the shadows

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2021
    Hello I'm kinda stuck on the team light base and I need to know what the password is so I can continue cause I can't find the grunt who has the full password

Years
  • Some feedback regarding the second gym and android phones, I struggled with the second gym since my android struggled with accepting my inputs. So I will say not all android phones are the same.

Yes I finally succeeded with the second gym, but it was still frustrating. I just got the hm for cut so yeah I am not to far after that point.

I was using the My Boy emulator just so you know.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokémon Unbound has been set as the SPOTLIGHT of ROM Hacks Studios for two weeks!
    Congratulations Skeli, and amazing work!

-The Fan Games Staff team

Back