• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hi there Skeli! Thx u for making this game. You really are the trigger of the new era of pkmn GBA hack I must say. I'd like to ask n give some advice for this hack, maybe not a big prob but I want u to know.

1. I've see in gbahack.com that there's a TM loc and other useful doc there. Can u/some1 add item loc as well? I need soothe bell n luck egg actually...I need pkmn loc too. I need to find musharna n luvdisc for mist pill n heart scale...only in this game I can maximize the perform of almost, maybe all pkmn through ability swap n move remind.

2. I don't see any bug/glitch. U really are a precision guy. But I've something missing in game. Like the 7th gym doesn't have pre battle mugshot, and that mega trainer Reena, she have bgm like successor maxima but doesn't have own ovw sprite n pre battle mugshot. This may just a small features prob, but actually this small features that was what make this game differ.

3. A lot of new faces I've seen in this game, with their unique characteristics. But actually I'm more...entertained...to see familiar faces just like in BF, meeting the battle legend and most popular champ.

Well...that was what I'd like to say for now. By the way I've just got to Victory road and decide to roam the borrius once more before go to the league. I don't know if I may found what I just ask above after dealing with the elites, but since I have a hard time in the victory road, I'm going to go roaming borrius once more. Actually only what I say in number 1 is what I need right now...Well...that's all for now and once again, thx u for making this game!!!

Years
  • I started the game recently and i tried so many ways but i dont know to evolve sneasel, can someone help me?
    Leveling at night while holding Razor Claw
    I like using save states to catch harder to find Pokémon. Thought I'd share this with you.
    the RNG is modified so you can't use states to mess with it
    Just got one question though, is a Shiny Stone available pre-E4? Where can I get it? I've been dying to evolve my Togetic which is currently at Level 86.
    Yoi can get one in Vivill Warehouse
    Hi all absolutely loving this rom hack it's superb. Does anyone know where you can get an ice stone? Thanks
    Frozen Forest
    The question is: Where can I find the Mission that let's me change Natures of my Pokemon and is there any other method of Nature Changing I can use as well?
    Do a Sawsbuck mission in Tehl Town, and there's a Nature Changer outside of the Battle Tower in post game.

Years
  • Hey! So I just got to Dehera city, and I was exited to see that we could buy evo items--but it doesn't seem to have a dawnstone! So I'm still on the look out for one! Where would I find one?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    i was wondering got game do i put the patch on, it declined 2 different files of fire red

Years
  • i was wondering got game do i put the patch on, it declined 2 different files of fire red

i used the 1636 (U) (Squirrels) variant and it worked flawlessly. can't tell if that's 1.0 or 1.1 though, but just try and get those keywords in.

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • Is there any chance level scaling can be removed from Casual difficulty? I accidentally overleveled my starter and then had to level the rest of my team to compensate due to scaling and now the Reshiram/Zekrom 2v2 fight is basically impossible and stonewalling me.
    Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
    Years
  • I dont know exactly as I easily won wthout them in Insane difficulty but I think u can get Lucarionite at the left of Gurun Town from a old man standing at the seashore, however u hv to complete a mission to achieve it. I have know about of Houndoomite as I dislike Houndoom
    I like Mega Garchomp and dont have the same opinion as u.Sorry to say, dont mind I think that u dont know exactly how to use Mega Garchomp.

Years
  • Is there any chance level scaling can be removed from Casual difficulty? I accidentally overleveled my starter and then had to level the rest of my team to compensate due to scaling and now the Reshiram/Zekrom 2v2 fight is basically impossible and stonewalling me.
    Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]
    do the levels adjust to just the pokemon on your team? or does it check for every pokemon you own including boxed ones? maybe you can try boxing your starter for a bit and vs seeker grind the lower leveled guys?

Where can i find a shiny stone? The mall only has the standard ones + the link stone. Do i need to progress further?
    i'm already well past dehara and into the next mission a few towns over and i haven't run into one either. we'll need to wait if the creator decides to make documentations. which pokemon do you need evolving?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    Can someone tell me where to find the deep sea tooth for huntail please? Happy holidays everyone

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Ok, for anyone who finished it: are all gym leaders designed around some unfair gimmick to annoy the player or does it change later? I mean, 3rd gym had a Flying type leader with permanent "Strong winds" removing the weaknesses of Flying types, now 4th gym is Normal type but it plays with Inverse Battle rules so they actually resist Fighting...

The game has some good stuff that I'm enjoying, but if the rest of the game is just going to get progressively more gimmicky I'm not sure whether I should continue playing it or not.
    4th Gym -
    Spoiler:

5th gym-
    Spoiler:

6th Gym
    Spoiler:

7th Gym-
    Spoiler:

Haven't completed the 8th Gym yet !
    So, EVERY gym leader(Except 6th Gym leader) get some extra advantage !!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    i am stuck in Ruins of void puzzle. I have hit the switch near bronzongs and the whole area kinda shook and the bronzongs and dusclops have vanished. where exactly shud I go after this?

Years
  • Is there a drive download if so could you put it here/pm me? Thanks

what troubles are you having with the mediafire link given?
    i am stuck in Ruins of void puzzle. I have hit the switch near bronzongs and the whole area kinda shook and the bronzongs and dusclops have vanished. where exactly shud I go after this?

if i remember correctly the ladder to the left that was blocked off should also be accessible now as you've already hit all the switches.

Years
    • Seen today
    Haven't completed the 8th Gym yet !
    So, EVERY gym leader(Except 6th Gym leader) get some extra advantage !!!!!

Thanks for the info. Sadly that stuff ruined the game for me... not going to grind new mons for every gym just so I can counter whatever surrealistic made-up advantage/rule the next gym has, at least not when the game doesn't include things like free-of-charge move relearner, friendlier EV training features, better TMs, etc. so making changes on my team isn't as painful. Don't know what's the point of making type-based gyms when half of them are based around the idea of screwing up the type match-ups anyway.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    H
    Thanks for the info. Sadly that stuff ruined the game for me... not going to grind new mons for every gym just so I can counter whatever surrealistic made-up advantage/rule the next gym has, at least not when the game doesn't include things like free-of-charge move relearner, friendlier EV training features, better TMs, etc. so making changes on my team isn't as painful. Don't know what's the point of making type-based gyms when half of them are based around the idea of screwing up the type match-ups anyway.

Don't give up, the game did give you the options to play at whatever difficulty you wanted at the beginning. I played at the default level because I knew insane mode was for those die hard people who wanted a real hard challenge, while I wanted some challenges but still wanted to use hold items.

If you chose insane mode, kudos to you and stick with it, the reward at the end will be self satisfaction of a job well done and after that unlock whatever difficulty you want to play post game and there's a lot to do post game. Good luck!

BTW: even at the difficulty level I played at there was still the advantages the gyms had, I just had the ability to use hold items and take advantage of them. Most of the gym leaders still had Pokemon at time +10 levels over my own until about the 7th gym then it started somewhat at the same level (maybe 3 or 4 instead of 10+).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    If you chose insane mode, kudos to you and stick with it, the reward at the end will be self satisfaction of a job well done and after that unlock whatever difficulty you want to play post game and there's a lot to do post game. Good luck!

Thing is I didn't even choose Insane :( I picked the difficulty that's not the hardest nor the easiest (don't remember how it's called), but allways playing with Battle Style Set and without using Trainer items. Because I know I could just cheese with potions/revives, or change battle style to switch, but my idea was to enjoy challenging yet fair battles.

I don't want to lower the difficulty either because the difficulty decrease is permanent, and I believe the difficulty of the "normal" in-game trainers is fine, so I don't want the whole game to become easier since my main issue so far were gym leaders' bizarre gimmicks.

Back