• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2022
so...

Tried to pick a Starter.

Freeze.

Saved before doing so, in case.

Reloaded...

Black screen.

Kindly fix this BS. this is a VERY fast way to get people to hate you and your work, sir or madam.

I apologize for sounding rude, but I've tried everything I could possibly think of to fix it and nothing works.

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
L. Knight said:
so...

Tried to pick a Starter.

Freeze.

Saved before doing so, in case.

Reloaded...

Black screen.

Kindly fix this BS. this is a VERY fast way to get people to hate you and your work, sir or madam.

I apologize for sounding rude, but I've tried everything I could possibly think of to fix it and nothing works.

Bicerberus said:
When i take my starter the game freeze, can you help?

Did you patch to a Fire Red V1.0 ROM? If you didn't, try patching it with the ips file, as that is the correct ROM to patch it to

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
Hey, can you please tell how to get happiness? I did tried berries and vitamins and soothe bell and evolved many but Ralts is really stubborn and I am just 8 mons away from filled national dex

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
Did you patch to a Fire Red V1.0 ROM? If you didn't, try patching it with the ips file, as that is the correct ROM to patch it to

Hey, can you please tell how to get happiness? I did tried berries and vitamins and soothe bell and evolved many but Ralts is really stubborn and I am just 8 mons away from filled national dex

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2022

Can you not post leech? If someone has your answer, they'll answer you.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
I am sorry, I just still not good with usage replies and quotes, first time in forums and I get confused

sz

Years
Walk a lot, like in vanilla games

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
And what about Earthquake and Shell Smash? I am at final mission and Garchomp and Serplant are supposed to have them, I already caught 3 of each's pre-evolutions and evolved and raised but didnt got moves
EDIT:- I got Shell Smash after wandering for whole night, that Mushroom Move Maniac taught it, but I still cant get Earthquake for Garchomp
EDIT2:- Well I have defeated Turner and game came to end hehe, Nevermind,

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
To anyone out there that's playing this Hack for the first time, I suggest you play Vega minus as it's far easier and involves lesser grinding.

Years
  • Age 26
  • no
  • Seen Jun 13, 2022
Hey, so I have a problem, every time I beat the Champion it goes through the end credits, then puts me back at the start screen, but every time I try to go from there it doesn't give me any options to continue, and then just boots me into a new game. Is there any ways to fix this? I'll post a few pictures if necessary of what's happening to me.
edit: I keep getting the infamous "1M sub-circuit board is not installed" error message, even though I set my VBA to save in 128 Flash. Whenever I try to save in-game and not use the VBA saving system, it tells me that I should exchange the backup memory. Any clues on how to fix this?
editedit: Nevermind, I think I got the hang of it. Yay!
editeditedit: Nevermind again, I'm clueless, please help
editediteditedit: I would very much like to keep my save file (obviously), but if I need to delete my save completely and start again, I won't mind as much as others would

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Mar 19, 2021
I'm trying to keep as much of the pokemon unspoiled as possible. Is there anyway someone can tell me which pokemon DON'T evolve?

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Tribute said:
I'm trying to keep as much of the pokemon unspoiled as possible. Is there anyway someone can tell me which pokemon DON'T evolve?

Certainly

Fakemon:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Mar 19, 2021
Certainly

Fakemon:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Thank you!

Years
  • Age 26
  • no
  • Seen Jun 13, 2022
Could somebody please help me, or at least point me in a direction that would? I'm still clueless as to how to fix this.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 15, 2018
So i started playing and the first thing I did was use a modify code to get a shuppet early af. its had a cool evolution and a new one so i wanted it. but the Internet said it evolves at level 37. each time it looks like its gonna evolve it stops evolving by itself and shows a question mark and exclamation point in the text. its max happiness and it dont think anything stones work.... why wont it evolve. is it something to do with stats? and item? someone help!!!!

Back