• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Destiny Arrived

Good or Bad for beginner

• Total voters

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    ..............i am soo tired. i'll fix it tomorrow. As far as you know i forgot to put her in. Sorry guys rough day

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    ..............i am soo tired. i'll fix it tomorrow. As far as you know i forgot to put her in. Sorry guys rough day

nah it's alright,you must be tired after doing the updates and sprite request,you don't have to add her in yet:)

pokemon_gal1993

&&__UmBreOn LoVeR
    Years
    Hey Pokexproduction((pc sista,lol^^))

Sprites:**Makin It**
    Name: Jasmine
    Story: Jasmine lived in Lilycove,and was always attactched to the ocean.
    Personality: She would always pull pranks on people she was annoyed by.She is nice to the people she likes,and her friends.She stands for what she believes in,and gets cocky sometimes.She hates it when people make fun of her.
    Team: good/omega latios's team
    Pokemon: umbreon,espeon,dragonite,ninetails

Years
    coreystranick said:
    Eppy 13 is here
    https://tinypic.com/view/?pic=nq9swkhttps://tinypic.com/view/?pic=nq7pxj
    if you are confused, wait until the special to come out
    --------------------BIG SPOILER-------------------------
    ============================================
    Wait Let me guess the informant is Dash? Cuz he is the one who deals with mice (Pikachu,Raichu,Pichu,Plusle and Minun) and he is like Mace because Mace also owns Electric Pokemon and so does Dash...Woo Hoo I rock...
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ============================================

Well Yeah great Eppys Coreystranick! Can't wait to see more!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Like the others said, you have a couple of mistakes like when it went to show what was on TV, it said something like "show hat was on TV" and when it should have said she in one part, it said "hse"... And also where it said BROWN HAIRED TRAINER talking, both trainers had brown hair...
    Aside from the mistakes, it was good; I don't care to much for the length, but I make short comics, not a series, so that's just me.

I'd be happy to make some sprites for you, just PM me what you're looking for in the sprites.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Yeah, i was stupid whne imade those. Now i check for errors, i still make them but not as many

Shattered Moon

Destiny Awaits
    Years
    I think you are doing great..KougaWolf basically covered your mistakes. I'm really tiered now..I had such a bad day..

If you look in my signature..I make sprites too..but I only started making them yesterday..so you might think they stink..

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I don't mind you using my sprites, here are 3 females:

I call her Jess, but you can call her anything;;
    Never named her;;
    My favorite female sprite;;

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I like them all, a V-day comic might be out today.
    If i decide to make it. ALso shattered moon you cn join season two if you lke. go to the front page to get eh form

Back