• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Wel yes ^^ Though, I'm going to change a few things, for her past in this comic, her parents actually died when trying to prevent Ho-oh from grabbing Blue, and before that they were happily settled in Ecruteak in Johto.

Now, Chapter 5 part 3 is done, but I got kinda lazy with it so there's much in it XD Psh, Green is just so pushy...

Last edited:

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    DOPPELGAENGER: Do you mean to tell me that the legendary hero of Pallet Town, Blue, is not from Pallet Town!? Absurd. That is the one detail about Blue that absolutely cannot be changed, and you changed it? How could you even mention Ecruteak?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This is the best sprite comic I've seen so far. I have been reading this comic ever since you started the thread but I don't understand why I haven't posted here. I just want to say that your comic is the best in the pokecommunity keep up the good work and make the next part fast ^^ (I can't wait to see what'll happen next)

Years
    *stares* ... AWESOME!
    I love the edited pictures of Gary and whatshernamenotincolors! The one in your sig, the other one.... this is certainly the longest comic so far, except for Goatman's Lickatung, series, but those are only four-panel.
    Can't wait to see more....
    I'm getting home from vacation tomorrow! So I'll be on more once school starts!{wierd, I know....}

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    smarty_arty said:
    This is the best sprite comic I've seen so far. I have been reading this comic ever since you started the thread but I don't understand why I haven't posted here. I just want to say that your comic is the best in the pokecommunity keep up the good work and make the next part fast ^^ (I can't wait to see what'll happen next)
    I agree every word you said =3 Except for the commenting part x3

I ecepcially love how you drew the full body sprites! I never saw anyone yet that is better then yours! x3

Gaah I love coming here all the time and look if you added a comic x3 Sometimes I don't have the time to comment but I do look at them x3

So far, this kept my interest up! Can't wait for the next part x3

Years
    -blushes- Your comment made my day Smarty-Arty ^o~;

Gohan: Just stick with the name FR/LG Girl ;D
    pokemon_gal1993: Wait no more =D
    Cooks: I'm flattered XD I shall continue my originality! -tries to pose, fails miserably- XDD

Anyway, I've divided the chapters up in Sections/Sagas/whatever you want to call them =3 Plus yes, I'm sure you realise my huge muck up, I payed no attention and used Kadabra's backsprite instead of Alakazam's. Silly me X3 Plus I made a new Blue sprite, see it in the Character Bios section of my first post. Now, I hope you like Chapter 1 part 1 of Section 2 =D

Please note that the battle parts are pretty easier looked at than done. They are quite hard to try and put together, so you can find that I shall be posting more comics later than usual.

But I promise you, that my comic shall be very long. And I shall advance in the plot a lot more.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Aww...the blue/green thing was well portrayed. I especially love blue, and your sprites are simply marvelous. Plot was typical but okay, although I don't know why their pokemon never gets hurt. Overall, very good. =)

If Niko was here, he would wring your head off because you contradicted his...green x yellow thing. XD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yet another great chapter thing and what's it keep the comics coming I love 'em.

Years
    Hey guys ^^; Sorry to tell you, but I'm taking a little break from making anymore parts right now, a short one though. I need to spend some time just thinking where I'm actually going to go with this comic for now on and make sure I don't screw things up >.>

LilyPichu: I'm honoured, a mod actually replied in my thread XD Anyway, Blue and Green are just facing practically grunts right now o_o and grunts aren't normally a challenge, however, when they get to battle with the "big league" things are going to get much tougher XD Yesh, we all favour our shippings ^_^ As long as Niko stays with his own shipping and I stay with mine, all is alright XD

Last edited:

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    PHEONIX: Alright, if you're completely sure about it. We don't mind waiting, and we are perfectly confident in you, Signomi. This is, after all, the best sprite comic I, at least, have seen so far.

Years
    A-hem! No mods posting? I am a mod! *only in Gohan's mind sadly*
    Yay! Sagas! Mmm, yeah fight scenes are hard, especially because you like to do double battles!

Years
    Yes! They are hard! I prefer making them really short X_X But I've no choice but to make them long. Ohwell, keeps me busy, Ne?

Anyway, I've added a new section, Miscellaneous Images. If any of you do any fanart or I do any extra pixel art, they go in that section, I made one image for it ^_^ You like it? It's Blue in a depression.

Years
    Yeah, okay! I'll draw Fanart of Green and Blue arguing, or I could just get a Green picture out of my room *I'm sure it's somewhere...* copy it and give him a cape. Although I'm not sure how I could draw both of them getting along unless... *big eyes* THAT'S IT!
    Man, the keyboards sticky 'cause I've been eating apples while I'm on again.

Years
    Arguing yes XD I'd hate to think I put up this new section for no reason.

I did that numerous times, yup, I was eating an icelolly that was practically melting in my hands, whenever I typed, the keys would stick to my finger tips XD

Argh, I hate knowing that I've spent yet another day not putting one more part up -_-; though..it's only been yesterday and today XD But I've got an idea on what the next part could be, but I have to be a bit careful, this idea could make me pretty much reckless >.> I'll post the next part sometime tomorrow or the next day

Here's a little hint: Green and Blue aren't leaving One Island just yet...atleast not for the time being >3

EDIT - Green's just been given a slightly new look on the first post XD He looks a little cat like with that tooth sticking out. Anyway, I'm still working on the next part and I'm still sorta stuck..buuuuut it will be finished soon...if I /can/ finish it x.X

Arrghhhh, I've been putting this off too much >_<; Tomorrow for sure I'm going to post the next part, if I don't, you may have my head =O

Last edited:

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    xD Green dun got drunk!! lol. That gave me a real laugh. ^^;

I love the pixel arts. <33 Can't wait until the next part! :holds a lit light blulb over your head to try and help you think of ideas: o.o;

Maybe you could create like side comics. Meaning as just some random stuff with the same characters, but not the same plot. Not that many, just some to keep people busy 'till you think of more plot for the main comic? o.o

Back