• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Makoto

Years
    Signomi said:
    Arrghhhh, I've been putting this off too much >_<; Tomorrow for sure I'm going to post the next part, if I don't, you may have my head =O
    oh signomi! don't worry, i won't hurt ya!

*mysteriously large axe is seen behind me, and I have my hands behind my back*
    ehehe...... :nervous:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    this is pure genius(unlike my spelling, as you can see :p) it's so fresh and original, admittinly I'm only on chapter one, but man am i enjoying it, keep it up

Years
    Finally. I've finished Chapter 1 part 2. Though it's not exactly much, and it's not that good... so sorry o_o I've been putting my comic aside too many times that I forgot what to put in it >.< -gets hit by pancake- Well.. atleast I keep my head! ^_^ Erm..right? o.O -hides from FR/LG Master- XD

Thanks halfling2 and Vaati XD And Side comics? I'll take note of that Kurayami XD Though...I wouldn't even bother to do Side comics anyway XD

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
    Signomi said:
    Finally. I've finished Chapter 1 part 2. Though it's not exactly much, and it's not that good... so sorry o_o I've been putting my comic aside too many times that I forgot what to put in it >.< -gets hit by pancake- Well.. atleast I keep my head! ^_^ Erm..right? o.O -hides from FR/LG Master- XD

Thanks halfling2 and Vaati XD And Side comics? I'll take note of that Kurayami XD Though...I wouldn't even bother to do Side comics anyway XD
    yes....you need your head to cotinue making comics....just let me know when you're done so i can eat your brain , I.... i mean congratulate you! Ehehe......

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    Ugh, now we're back where we started, with Blue and Green at each others throats. The next time they meet, a will feel truly sorry for them. They are really off to a bad start, what with hecatomb on the islands, and- Green being captured by a madman and his phantom-pidgeon.... Oh no, phantom-pidgeon? Blue is so dead....

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Once again great work signomi I just love your comic and I hope you'll make alot more of that stuff because it's great. That is all for now but, once again keep up the good work.

Years
    Amazing, you work so hard, Signomi; how do you manage it? Also, have you played Diablo II, because that is what the river of blood reminds me of. You just need to add an escape scene somewhere in this comic; I simply adore escape scenes. They are, usually, my favorite part of every video game and comic/show; collapsing buildings, exploding mountains, crashing planes, time limits, et cetera.

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    Eww... escape scenes... those are just stressful...

Anyways, that madman scares me. I feel for Green XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hmm, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with this. They're really good! Keep up the good work. (i've been dared: reason for the quote at the end of my post)
    I don't offend easily UNLESS YOU SHOW ME A FRIGGIN VIDEO OF A CAT GETTING ITS HEAD CHOPPED OFF

Years
    How do I manage it? That's what I'd like to know aswell....and I just got the 'river of blood' idea by an accident, when I got a little careless with a bottle of ketchup o_O

Yes, an escape scene I'll add ^^ Though it's going to take some time before I'm going to make an escape scene, chapter 1 is going to be a looong chapter. Anyway...Chapter 1 part 4 is up though it's not very long...or as interesing..sorry -_-

And I've changed the cover once again.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Like you said chapter 1 part 4 isn't very long or interesting but, the whole palace thingy would be kinda pointless without traps and I'm sure that part of your comic will leed to something interesting. Just keep the comic coming.

Years
    Well, I only improved a slight bit in this part. Though it would've been much better if my computer didn't freeze and I lost a whole finished part >_<; And I was about to save it too. I got so frustrated and angry I left the whole 'to do' part 6 hours later.

Makoto

Years
    no matter what you say about it, it's still good ^_^

i've given up on your brain. you need it more than me, Signomi. You got a comic to write. to others reading this post: other peoples' brains are still up for grabs. that means YOU!

Years

The comic is getting very good, Signomi; and as for you, FR/LG master, you had better watch your step because you are not the only one with a(n) axe/scythe/knife/dagger/claymore/guillotine/scimitar/trident/fish fork/pair of scissors/other sharp, pointy object (that can take off someone's head).

Years
    Eheheheh... I liked him better with the tooth out. But of course that's just me. Wow, can't wait to find out what twisted fantasies that guy has. And if you don't know: You cop out!
    Well, I can't wait to see another chapter. I'm so glad my computer will work again! It's still against me but it's gone into "Nuetral Evil Mode" right now!

Back