• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Newten5 said:
    Are you already doing the next part? Or haven't you started yet? (you did say you were full of ideas) Heh, I just wanna see the next part! ^_^

~Newten5

Remember Newten5 that a good comic sprite takes time and if she says she has ideas then she has. I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just trying to say that she's working her hardest to give us some good episodes. Never give up Signomi. ^.^ ;)

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Cool! Its getting really interesting now. I wonder what Blue's gonna do. That softboiled part was done really well! *claps* ^_^ *waits for next part*

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Rofl
    BTW, nice avatar Signomi ^_^ Are you working on the next part yet?

~Newten5

Years
  • Thank you X3 More or less ^^; But I'm stalling time though...the last time I put up an extension was in the night(well..here XD)..I'm going to do the same, don't ask why though, it's a little thing I'll go along with ^^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wow that was great! The softboiled part was done really well. I have said this so many times but I'll say it again: I can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work.

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • I don't think I've posted here yet....

Anyways, so far I like your comic it's awesome, I've read alot of pokemon comics but your comic is one of my favourites

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    outlaw....did signomi give you permision to use her sprites in your sig?

Edit: oh wait, you have. Sorry :P

Years
  • have i posted here

anyway

these comics are awesome and allstories has a point thats what I thought after a bit
    and I like the way you stated greens view on the whole GOTTA CATCH EM ALL thing you earn my respect *bows*

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OMG, this is the bestest comic in the world (right next to Goatmans)!!

Keep it up, I can't wait to see whats going to happen. :D

Years
  • It's ok MysticTrunks ^.^

Thanks Blazin Espio, Raven's Pheonix, etc XD Ooh yes, The Random Adventures of Lickitung, I think that Lickitung is cute <3 Anyway, I've got the extension up, yes, I made Conor look quite like Silver -nod- XD

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Why do you keep staring at each other?
    No reason!
    Rofl the way they both jumped that was funny. Keep it up this rocks! ^_^

~Newten5

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Newten5 said:
    Why do you keep staring at each other?
    No reason!
    Rofl the way they both jumped that was funny. Keep it up this rocks! ^_^

~Newten5

Oh, I just became a member 3 days ago so she's just forgiving me cause my writting is crappy. But hey, Newten5, No offense but I think you got Jealous? Like I said she's just helping me. :nervous:

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
  • The writing is coming along well, I must say.

It's strange, though, how the Softboiled ability in this comic contradicts that of itself in the games: Softboiled restores energy but does not heal wounds. In the comic, it heals wounds but does not restore energy. And you misspelled veangence, but so do I when I am not looking.

Back