• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pok?mon XYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 5, 2022
how to download this hack? it looks awesome best of luck for your hack to be placed in hall of fame

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
how to download this hack? it looks awesome best of luck for your hack to be placed in hall of fame
No releases yet but the looks of it! Just check the first post it says it all there :)

Looking forward to your next update Lightning X!

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
jBy3tDb.png

wrL5Rev.png

NShofEC.png

ox92Y3B.png

battling Alan (first trainer and rival battle event)..
scripting up to 1st gym is done...

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
for some reason, the city scans reminds me Violet City. The graphics are very good, but the lack of borders pf the threes looks very bad
pXN2iXP.jpg

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
for some reason, the city scans reminds me Violet City. The graphics are very good, but the lack of borders pf the threes looks very bad
pXN2iXP.jpg

i mapped this town having violet city in mind.and about trees corner, well that is a separate tile.I can add them later.You can see that in the first screenshot...

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Wow this hacks looks quite appealing ot me. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for this hack.

Lnate

Middle School Nut
Years
This is rock salt.

looks fantastic! Never seen before! My eyes can't believe on those 3d animated sprites in a GBA game.
Hope downloads come soon!

--- Lucario - Zoroark ---

The Official Trainer
Years
Lightning X, You Do That Pokemon XYZ By Yourself Or Team, If You Do That Rom Hack With Your Team I Want To Join

This Pokemon Can Played As Female ???~_~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back