• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeballs!

Years
  • In the Pokemon games, there are so many Pokeballs that you could choose from to catch your Pokemon. They come in all different designs, and even are designed to capture certain types of Pokemon sometimes.

Which Pokeball do you like to use?

I seem to always use the Ultra Ball, I just think its the best.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I Love Premier balls!!! I catch all my RNG'ed pokemon in them, except Virizon (was only allowed 1 pokemon in my party:()

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I am in love with the Design of the Ultra Ball for some reason, regardless which PkMn, I always use it. Sometimes, I have the same feeling for Timer Balls...weird...

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen yesterday
    I use mostly ultra ballsfirst I use quick ball but now not anymore.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Masterballs for roaming legends. I tend to use the ultra ball for most things though. I like the design of the premier ball though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like using Quick Balls because I can catch the Pokemon without fighting it. I don't use it against legendaries, though.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I like catching the Pokemon in a ball that suits it, for example, blue Pokemon in a dive ball, I went out of my way to catch Kyurem in a dive ball lol

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Since I usually play during the evening/night, I love using Dusk Balls if I have them. Other than that, I usually use Ultra.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I love the simple design of original pokeball. I usuallay catch every pokemon in my main team with that.

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
  • I like the look of the Premier ball. I also really like the regular old pokeball and the quick ball is pretty snazy too. :3

But I catach the pokemon in what ever ball works best at the time.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • I kinda like the Premier Ball. I caught my Mewtwo in one. I also like the way the Quick Ball looks. I usually use Ultra or Dusk balls because of the catch rate though.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I used to only catch pokemon with the normal pokeball and wouldnt use anything else. Not as obsessive anymore and I use the approiate ball for the pokemon. I use dusk balls for ghosts or dark. Net ball for bugs. Dive ball for water. Premier ball for special pokemon. Y'get me

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Quick balls are my best friend. They're 80% reliable when trying to catch a Pokemon at the first turn. Heavy balls are also useful for me as well for the heavy Pokemon I catch to add in my Pokedex.

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
    Years
  • I use mostly the original white-and-red Poké Balls. For legendary Pokémon I use Ultra Balls or Master Balls.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Normally I use the regular Poke Balls. When it's some special Pokemon, I try to use the Premier Balls.
    Some time ago, I was tied for some reason to the Ultra Balls.

Years
  • I usually use ultra balls or the apricorn balls. I really like the apricorn balls. Though my favorite ball by far is the luxury ball. It just looks so awesome.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I love me some dusk balls. Useful on most legendaries due to their location, and I typically play later in the day/evening anyways, so they work well anywhere at that time. I am always stocked up on dusk balls. XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Timer Balls, Dusk Balls, and Ultra Balls are my preferred Pokémon capture items. Timer for legendaries, Ultra and Dusk for everything else. I usually play at night so this works well for me. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Great balls, otherwise whatever would lend the highest capture chance given the situation.
    I would like to use luxury balls but I've never seen them buyable or producible.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Level balls for me. I really like their design. Second to them come the Fast balls (not quick balls) and then Love balls. Of course I don't use them often, only to Pokemon which I tend to use a lot.

But since the thread is about which ones we like to use and not which ones we use the most (out of handiness, mostly), then that's that.

Back