• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ((YAY, 100's back! XD lol, BTW, use the name is "Tom" not 22sa. ^_^ 22sa as a first name would be too weird... u_u; Besides, Tom is close to my real first name.))

((Agreed, Latios Master. Let me state where I am: The rear-left side of the plane.))

((I know most of you are one the middle-right side of the plane but you guys can state where you yourself just so we know for sure.))

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    OOC: Well planes are like this, right?

<window> *** <aisle> **** <aisle/walkway> *** <window>

I'm not really sure where I;'m sitting, just that I'm near Kayleigh and DT. o_o

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    22sa said:
    ((YAY, 100's back! XD lol, BTW, use the name is "Tom" not 22sa. ^_^ 22sa as a first name would be too weird... u_u; Besides, Tom is close to my real first name.))

((Agreed, Latios Master. Let me state where I am: The rear-left side of the plane.))

((I know most of you are one the middle-left side of the plane but you guys can state where you yourself just so we know for sure.))
    Gahh, I knew I was going to mess up one way or another hehe...
    I read you loud and clear Tom!
    We should wait until Kayleigh comes back before we do any of the crashing business. She's one of the reasons why this thread is still going, so it wouldn't be fair to leave her behind.

Well, seeing as how we won't be on the plane too much longer, there's not much of a point of a picture hehe...

22sa

Years
    \/ lol, I followed this, I don't think DT or Kayleigh mentioned where they were on the plane but I know you saw them in the middle alse.
    Miyu-chan said:
    "Where's my seat...Where's my seat..." she mumbled to herself. She found it. It was the middle aisle, next to three young people looking around her age, two guys and a boy. They seemed to have some conversation going on.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((Ooops. xD;;;; Well... Forgetful me. How about lets make this plane like the Knight bus in Harry Potter? xD I'm just kidding. =P))

22sa

Years
    ((I have no clue about Harry Potter but lol. d=))

100marios said:
    Gahh, I knew I was going to mess up one way or another hehe...
    I read you loud and clear Tom!
    We should wait until Kayleigh comes back before we do any of the crashing business. She's one of the reasons why this thread is still going, so it wouldn't be fair to leave her behind.

Well, seeing as how we won't be on the plane too much longer, there's not much of a point of a picture hehe...
    lol, yeah, that's why I'm not going to write anymore RP till she's back. She's kind of the main reason I joined ^^' lol o_o' I was scared of this RP at first, really.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I found out where some of us sit. I found some posts that figured out this: Kayleigh and Zeth (DT) are sitting in the middle of the plane, and I am sitting in a seat right behind them.

Btw, 22sa, why were you scared of this RP at first? :P

22sa

Years
    Latios Master said:
    I found out where some of us sit. I found some posts that figured out this: Kayleigh and Zeth (DT) are sitting in the middle of the plane, and I am sitting in a seat right behind them.

Btw, 22sa, why were you scared of this RP at first? :P
    Okay.. so that's clear now. I was scared of this RP because... =x I actually don't wanna say, lol, if you understand... x_x; Well, I'm not scared of this RP anymore, so there that's what matters. ^__^

Edit: Hint, look at the way 100 and I started off this RP, not that he was scared at first or anything. No matter...
    PokeCommunity Island
    anyway.

x_x; Agh.. kill me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Ah, thank you all for waiting for me. ^_^; I'm at my grandparent's house right now, and so I can come online. I hope that my computer gets fixed soon... This is getting annoying. Also, I'll try and have the group picture done fairly soon. I just don't know what all of the characters look like, and so I'm having to go by their descriptions. If you didn't give one, then I'm afraid that I won't be drawing him or her. Sorry! And does anyone like the idea of a theme? Like maybe, have them all sitting out on the island's beach, doing different things? For example, mine would be around some sort of animal, lol.))

Kayleigh nodded, and sighed quietly.
    "Yeah; I don't normally get scared during thunderstorms. I guess I'm just nervous because we're so high up in the air. I don't want to crash."
    She looked down once more, but as she did, she heard a voice from behind their seat. She turned her head and glanced up to see a young boy about her age, standing there.
    "Uh, hello," she said, finally smiling. "Do you need anything?"

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    As a last sign of reassurance to the girl, he whispered in her ear quickly, "It's gonna be ok, trust me, I'll make sure of it."

He didn't really notice the boy, but then again, he hadn't really noticed anything lately, save Kayleigh's being worried, but he tried to make her feel better. Keeping quiet, he turned around to guy and watched him.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((When do we crash? Maybe some signs of the plane starting to act wierd could come up soon.))

"Thanks," she whispered back, glancing down at her sketch book. She was fidgeting and blushing faintly as she drew little designs, not really thinking because she was so nervous. She was waiting for the boy to respond. He hadn't said anything back in a while.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    The sky was looking bad outside that plane, all that could be seen was distinct shades of dark blues, grays, and some black here and there. The wind speeds were definetely picking up, and there were sudden jolts going on. Zeth didn't really know what o do, but he made a vow to himself that he would do his best to protect all of these people.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Evelina figited in her seat nervously. She almost wished she had brought something to hug on... like her Jennifur Bear. As the plane announced that they were flying through some turbolence, she thought to herself, Oh, woe is me... Why do I always have bad luck while riding?
    She glanced up at the boy, looking at Kayleigh. "Hi." she said, and smiled weakly.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    "I'm a bit scared!" I said. "But hopefully the plane will stay uuUUPPP!!!!!!!!" The plane jerked very hard. "Now I'm scared!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    "Uh? Are you okay?!" Kayleigh shouted back, looking at him. A sweatdrop appeared on her head.
    As she sat there, waiting for a response, thunder could be heard, followed by a loud cracking noise. She glanced out the window with a nervous look.
    "Was that thunder... or the plane?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kayleigh got knocked to the floor as he crashed into her, but she didn't have time to say anything else when the plane began to fly in an unsteady motion, diving down and then upwards.
    "I think we're going to crash!" she shouted, running back over towards her seat. As she did, the plane began to rumble and it started to tilt down, causing her to fall to the floor once more.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "I think we're going to crash!" Kayleigh yelled. Those 6 words froze the insides of Evelina's heart. Her thoughts were filled with fear, regret and longing for her family. She bucked her seat belt, and got into a safty bace position.
    "Kayleigh! You should buckle your seltbelt!" she shouted, trying to overpower the voices of the screaming passengers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back