• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
  • ((*sighs and looks at Jordan* No one cares about your ideas, DORK, lol.))

The girl now known as Chrystie, or Sayuri no Hoshi to some, grunted as she finally stuffed all of her carry-ons into the congested compartment; she blew a loose strand of her raven hair away from her eyes as she heard voices calling out her name, "Oh no, I'm so exhausted that I'm hearing voices now...there can't be people I know on this flight...they would've at least told me!"

She turned around to see Evelina and Kayleigh waving right in her face. "OH! Jeez, I'm just a tad slow...nice to meet you two here! Small world, huh?" Chrystie said as she sat down in a seat in front of Kayleigh. "Well, I'm going to Hawaii for my vacation...and I take it you both are too since we're on the same plane...! I can't wait!" She smiled excitedly and wondered what Evelina was shaking her head at...

((Oh man, this is crazy, lol. O_o))

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Zeth, still listening to his CD player, looked over at all the new people, and once again moved out his slate hair out of his face. He didn't feel like meeting any new people right now, so turning on his favorite song on the CD player, he looked over outside the window and saw some turbulent winds, and it sure seemed cloudy outside.
    "I sure hope there's no troubles in this plane..." He though to himself.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Zeth saw a waitress looking over at the waitress, and took off his headphones.
    "Whatever, I just don't see how we can't listen to music on the airplane when ya'll are the ones providing the headphones."

~DragonTrainer

The Evil One

FE Fanboy. XD
    Years
  • Name: Kyle
    Appearance: Godly XD. Tall, with brown hair and eyes...errm...that's it...he wears clothes as well.
    Personality: Keeps to himself and keeps away from people. If he does talk to people, he suddenly becomes incredibly funny
    Height: 6'
    - - - - - - - -

Kyle was sitting at the back of the plane, scared out of his wits. He hated flying. Luckily it was only once, then he'd get to a new home in Hawaii. Sun, sea, sand...what more could you ask for?

"A less scary way to get there," Kyle mused.

The waitress walked over. "Sir, would you like your inflight meal now?"

"No thank you," Kyle replied. He settled back into the chair. That was when he noticed the people talking about PC.

"Blah..." he said. "If they want to talk to me, they can come to me."

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Okay, well... I guess we have to know each other now. It would be confusing if we didn't, since everyone has introduced themselves.))

Kayleigh looked up at Chrystie and nodded.
    "I know... It will be fun," she replied. She glanced out the window, looking down at the men preparing the plane for takeoff.
    "Well, it looks like we're about to leave!" She held on to one of the straps of her bag, just so it wouldn't slide back whenever the plane lifted off.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "I hope gum is allowed in this flight..." Evelina said to herself as she opened up a packet of trident. She unwrapped one piece and popped it into her mouth, chewing as hard & fast as she can.
    "Hey, do you guys want some?" she offered the packet of gum to them. "I find that it lessens the pressure in your ears when the go "pop"." she said.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    As his hair once again got in his face, Zeth started to get annoyed by this.
    "I really should get a haircut soon..." He mumbled to himself as he accepted Evelina's offer for some gum.
    He popped the gum into his mouth, biting it almost instantly. The flavor rushed through his mouth, and he was hoping it would linger around for some time, he loved to chew gum.

~DragonTrainer

BulbasoarBaby

Bulbasoars my baby 4 life
    Years
  • OoOo! Can I please join? Also, are we going to have like pokemon w/ us or sumtin? J/W!

Name: Paige
    Height: 5'6''
    Personality: Can be very loud and crazy at times. Often makes bad choices bcuz of her lack of patience. She's sweet tho, and always looking for a challenge. Her weakness is her foolishness.
    Pokemon (if we have 'em): Garafarig

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Of course you may join! And well, this is more about us getting to meet in real-life, so we don't have Pok?mon.))

"Ohh, sure," Kayleigh replied, taking a piece of Evelina's gum. "Thank you!"
    She unwrapped the gum, set it in her mouth, and then opened her bag while she started to chew.
    "Nice flavor; my favorite," she said, taking out a drawing pad. She took out a pen from the front pocket, and began to draw.
    "I'm just a bit bored, so don't mind me," she said, giggling. "Though, I'll still talk to you all. Drawing just helps the time pass by whenever I'm going to be sitting in one spot for a while."

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • "Thanks for the gum!", I said as I put a peice of Evelina's gum in my mouth. I started to chew it as I looked out my window at the people preparing the plane for take off. "This should be lots of fun. What are your guys plans when we get to Florida? I want to go to the beach. I've never been to a beach any farther south than Virginia Beach. I sure hope I don't get sunburn like I did there. I brought with sunscreen if anyone needs it."

BulbasoarBaby

Years
  • I'm sprinting desperatly towards the plane, carrying three suitcases.
    "Wait!" I cry. I reach it just in time and board the plane, looking around for a place to sit.
    "Hey everyone!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((We're going to Hawaii, Latios Master. There are islands around there... Florida doesn't have any islands, lol. And plus, anywhere where we would land there would most likely have people somewhere nearby, and we're going to land on a deserted island.))

"Ah, good," Kayleigh said, glancing over at him. "I brought several things like that, if anyone ends up needing anything."
    She started to go back to drawing, but heard someone shout something. She looked up to see a young girl about her age walking through the aisle and greeting everyone.
    "Uh, hi!" Kayleigh replied, waving.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Lol, you just sat on either Evelina or Zeth. XD))

"Ohh, thank you!" Kayleigh replied, smiling and blushing in embarrassment.
    "But, um, you're sitting on my friend."

BulbasoarBaby

Years
  • "OMG!" LoL! *stands up immedietly and apologizes* Oops....lol! *grabs an EMPTY seat and starts to chat* How long is this flight anyways? *checks wrist watch*

(r we already in the air?)

The Evil One

FE Fanboy. XD
    Years
  • (dunno)

Kyle was getting bored and lonely. But he didn't want to attract attention yet. It would only lead to trouble.

"Bah," he mumbled, before taking out his Game Boy Advance.

"Sir, electronic equipment are not allowed on board."

"But how do they film those Airport shows then?"

The stewardess paused, before saying "Sorry sir, please continue," and hurried off.

Kyle sighed, and took his medication bottle out. "Prozac, 2 pills. Bah," he said, before taking out two pills and popping themin his mouth one after the other.

"Much better."

The Evil One

FE Fanboy. XD
    Years
  • "Ah, darn! They noticed me!" Kyle thought inwardly. He plastered on a fake smile and walked over.

"Please sir, we are about to take off. Please return to your seat!" the stewardess said.

"Argh!" he said, while thinking "Yay! I can stay here till the plane takes off!"

*seeing as the plane hasn't taken off let, it does now! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!*

BulbasoarBaby

Years
  • Hey! *kyle sits down* *sum1's voice over speaker* please fasten ur seatbelts while we take off* *grips armrests* Ugh..I hate flying..lol! *closes eyes while the plane leaves the ground*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back