• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    A bigger blacker dick of obsidian will take him a while to break down
    jk I don't think he liked it very much

Years
    Uhm, guys? I tried to get on the server a few minutes ago, and a BUNCH of weird things happened.
    First, this (Warning, large image):
    Spoiler:

I don't even know.
    And then I spawned in the void or whatever, and was teleported underground. Literally inside a dirt block underground. the coordinates of the hole are -51 / 78 / 415 if it matters.
    Just thought I'd mention this in case it meant something. :P

I haven't tried again yet, but I hope I'm not still stuck there...

EDIT: I spawned where I left, in my house. So at least that's not a problem.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I just wanted to give a quick notice that I have de-opped myself on the server. I don't feel I'm active enough to warrant the admin spot and, frankly, my few pop-ins lately haven't been the most productive anyway. I think someone who is still active and around deserves the position more, so most likely Wobbu or Anna, seeing as they are our advisors, but that decision is not mine to make. :)

I'll see if I will still hang out on the server, but I think I may have hit a Minecraft roadblock (get it?) as I sometimes do where I just don't want to play anymore.

I will be on the server this week sometime, however, to distribute gifts for the 25 Days of Gaming for all of you. The gifts (when ready) will be located at the Christmas Tree.

Thanks everyone.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Aww Klippy :( I hope you do just hang out with us still, doing random bull like building giant towers or rails to everywhere and just. The weird stuff the rest of us do. And chatting like that's the most important part man I like talking to you and just hangin out. :3

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Klip plz :(

Anna and Wobbu pretty much said everything I wanted to say, but you were a blast to play with. Seriously, hide-and-seek that one night, I thought was one of the more memorable experiences on this server. Hopefully, you do occasionally drop in now and then just to say hi.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Yeah, it isn't fun if you don't visit the server :( You like made a huge improvement on the server, adding command blocks and stuff :3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Just a heads up, if the server goes down sometime today don't be alarmed. I'm...not in the best financial situation at the moment, so I might be a tad late on the bill payment. Nonetheless, expect it back up by weeks end at the latest. In the end things might just be normal like always, but wanted to give a warning nonetheless.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Just a heads up, if the server goes down sometime today don't be alarmed. I'm...not in the best financial situation at the moment, so I might be a tad late on the bill payment. Nonetheless, expect it back up by weeks end at the latest. In the end things might just be normal like always, but wanted to give a warning nonetheless.

No worries, hopefully everything works out. Paying for the server shouldn't be your first priority, and I'm sure everyone else will understand. As long as our world doesn't get deleted or reset :P

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Thanks y'all, but things should be okay now. I just paid the payment so just let me know if the server is sufficiently working. I paid the bill a few minutes past the deadline in which I could actually pay for it so I'm curious to see if that had any repurcusions.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    whoever hasnt built a tower yet

build one on the outcrop im pointing at

i want a neighbor. but you'll be right above a zombie spawner farm so there's that

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    We have a Minecraft server now? Oh Arceus I missed a lot. Expect to see me online tomorrow, my username is chocolatelava.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    It's whitelisted? The first post is confusing. Just make sure you whitelist me, my username is still chocolatelava.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    whoever hasnt built a tower yet

build one on the outcrop im pointing at

i want a neighbor. but you'll be right above a zombie spawner farm so there's that

oof, i kind of improved the zombie spawner and the mob elevator is sticking out from there 8(

i was going to build a zombie pixel art in there, though, if that counts :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back