• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    oof, i kind of improved the zombie spawner and the mob elevator is sticking out from there 8(

i was going to build a zombie pixel art in there, though, if that counts :D

aww im so lonely out there ;__; oh well more room to build ridiculous and unnecessary houses

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    aww im so lonely out there ;__; oh well more room to build ridiculous and unnecessary houses

knorm is building a tower near you though :o there was still some huge space so i told him he should build one :]

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Yo Arc, do you still think acacia sucks?

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

This may or may not be mine. Also may or may not be Zeffy's.
    That structure looks absolutely gorgeous. But acacia still sucks.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If El Heroe gives me access to the server console again, I'll re-op myself and start whitelisting and doing things that need to be done until a time when he can again.

I don't want to see the server start dying because there's nobody able to whitelist or fix things that need done.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'm a little bit irked on the Klippy Memorial being infront of my tower, and how I'm not on Anna's Hill XD I was thinking maybe the Klippy Memorial could be like relocated to the center of the hill? x3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Yes Klippy. I mean no offence again but, for someone that has done so much to the server, I dont get why the memorial has to be a weiner :x Maybe a bigger weiner would suffice? And said weiner be located possibly in the Wobbanna Ravine?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    I don't think that was even supposed to be a memorial in the first place lmao. Klippy built it to be funny, then Zeffy vandalized it with leaves, and then someone placed a sign in front of it saying it was a memorial. Now nobody wants to get rid of it since it's apparently the way we're going to remember Klippy...

Maybe a bigger weiner would suffice?

0_o

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    That sounds like a wonderful idea. =)

Oh oh oh if you're going to do a tour of tower hills, I think it would be a good idea to make it a community. Perhaps we could set a date where we can all join the server at the same time so that we can personally have a say on each of our towers. :D

Just throwing an idea out there :p

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    Oh oh oh if you're going to do a tour of tower hills, I think it would be a good idea to make it a community. Perhaps we could set a date where we can all join the server at the same time so that we can personally have a say on each of our towers. :D

Just throwing an idea out there :p

That would be awesome. Maybe Saturday night?

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    Sounds good, if I get whitelisted by Saturday I'll join in too. Maybe I can speed build a tower so I have one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back