• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    mine's not even finished. or will ever be :P also, cant be on by then :x maybe i can leave some signs for the backstory of the tower.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Zeffy what have you started?

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    Here's the latest from the PC server!

And for anyone interested...

Also, because of this... if you want to be online when I'm recording Tower Hills from the Pokecommunity server, I plan to do that at about 5:30pm CST.

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'd like nothing more than to have packed ice for a building that I have in mind. it was something that I was gonna construct in Craftrum but I didn't have time to do so.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    Looks like I wont be whitelisted in time for the video. The sad part is, I already constructed the entire tower in my mind. I know exactly how it was going to look.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's....

Got on the server for the first time in months. Y'all have done an excellent job beautifying the landscape. Can't wait to see what else y'all have in store and I'm glad to finally be a part of it again. XOXO and all the lovey dovey stuff.

You are gonna love Tower Hills js :x We all migrated there for the winter :3

doge

???
    Years

so umm, there are these things floating around. apparently to everyone else(wobbu and mage) they're flashing spots but to me they're like intangible wither heads. there's some more around the bank/chess hall and near like chase's old tower thingy and the tower area. they don't seem like a big deal, doesn't seem to be affecting anything on the server but just thought it'd be an interesting thing to share.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

so umm, there are these things floating around. apparently to everyone else(wobbu and mage) they're flashing spots but to me they're like intangible wither heads. there's some more around the bank/chess hall and near like chase's old tower thingy and the tower area. they don't seem like a big deal, doesn't seem to be affecting anything on the server but just thought it'd be an interesting thing to share.

There are a bunch similar to those in the Tomb event from awhile back. I believe it's from a plugin/command that Klippy enabled that allows you to create mini blocks and place them certain ways.

It might be possible that the plugin is disabled which is why it flashes. Similar to how the 1.8 new doors were intangible to break when we downgraded the server. I'll look into it tomorrow when I get a chance.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

They are just glitched Wither projectiles (which is why some see flashes, some see solids), similar to the Baby Zombie by Leijon's place. Just part of the multiplayer Minecraft experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back