• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    If anyone needs to trade, I've revamped my basement 'black market' - villagers are in labelled booths and stuff so it should be easy to find what you need:

Spoiler:

Gonna be adding some potted flowers and things so it doesn't look so empty, but yeah, everyone is free to come use it as long as you don't take stuff from the rest of my tower. :) Or let the villagers out, you have no idea what a pain it was to push them into their booths. Villager AI is dumber than the farm animals', I swear.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    And sorry that I'm getting kind of aggressive about this thieving but it's really ticking me off, man. The point is that we have had a very nice lil community and we share so much and have fun with each other and suddenly there is a bad egg who is just. Not caring about the community they play with. This kind of thing is honestly the reason for the 100-post minimum to be whitelisted- we want people to have a good understanding of this community as a whole before playing with a smaller group in realtime like this. We want to have a good community and a nice, relaxing, fun space.
    And we all know I personally do not take kindly to having me&mine messed with.

o btw Veevee did you lose anything really important in the nether? like anything you can't easily replace?
    I had diamond armor in me because I wasn't expecting to be in there very long.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    YO OKAY whoever is stealing: knock it the fuck off. We are all trying to have fun, and we are all highly generous. literally if you ask for p much anything, someone will cheerfully give it to you or give you permission to take it from their stores. I don't understand why anyone would ever feel the need to steal here. And since we totally give stuff away and share resources all the time, it's honestly just a complete betrayal of trust to have anyone stealing. There are very few rules we have tbh and it's basically just don't fuck with people's stuff or property. It's ruining the fun when we're constantly on the lookout and having to reobtain resources we work hard to have at the ready. Like, someone took gunner's coal blocks? what the hell? I gave her a fuckton and would gladly give out more. Someone straight up emptied my wood chest at home. Come on, I keep that around for a reason. So I can just go out and build what vision I have without taking the time to farm it all right then. I still can't believe someone would take Zeffy's clay- we have like none of that in the world anymore. And dia from both Zeffy and Omi? what the hell if you want dia shit so bad I can give you some.

Even what you may think is the littlest thing, or if you think someone won't miss it- you fuckin' ask. That's common sense. What is wrong with you.

This is a server with a whitelist, so you will have to provide us with your IGN! And please be patient, our only admin has a lot on his plate rn~ And I assume if you were previously part of Craftrum, that you had an older PC account? We generally want you to have 100 posts before whitelisting ya because we like people to have roots in the community. :3

My IGN is: soundfonter

And my previous account is nintendork15
    it was plenty more than 100 posts, if that helps.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I had diamond armor in me because I wasn't expecting to be in there very long.
    I'll make you a new set next time I see ya on~
    My IGN is: soundfonter

And my previous account is nintendork15
    it was plenty more than 100 posts, if that helps.
    You'll be in as soon as the whitelist gets updated!

H.A.N. // Botsknots
    mew_nani // Newmani01
    Chrayus // ChrayusG
    Gogoat Rocks! // Minimaher
    .//HackZoroark//. // soundfonter

Yay for new episodes!
    Yay! I love the W in the floor haha the first time i walked in there i was v impressed~

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    And I'm sure wels wasn't the first Minecraft builder (or even person) to put a letter of the alphabet into his buildings. ;)

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
    I LOVE IT WHEN MY REDSTONE ORE IS TAKEN FROM MY FUCKING QUARRY.
    i work hours and almost days on that thing, put countless pickaxes and resources into it, and some jackfuck decides to steal it.

by the way, doge i gave you a surprise at your base.

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    I'm at a party right now but as soon as I get home tomorrow I'll whitelist you into the server (as well as anyone else who needs to be whitelisted.)
    Whenever you get to it works, thanks for the hardwork

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    rip leimoo, got shot by a rogue skelly ;;

funeral was held in Memorial Hill, with mage as my guest. i cried :(

mage gave me moonah tho so thanks a lot mage <3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Everyone has been whitelisted to the server that needed to be added!

On another note, I would like to take the pleasure in introducing our new admins! Alongside myself, Anna and Wobbu will now act as Moderators for the server and will help me run the server in it's entirety! Furthermore, please join me in welcoming Leijon and Juno as the server's newest Advisors for the server! If you have any issues on the server, please come to any 5 of us and we will help you make your experience as pleasurable as possible!

We're in a little bit of a transition phase right now, but trust me when I say as a team and a community, we will continue to make this Minecraft server a fun place for us all to hang out and just have a blast. Cheers to 2015!

xoxo Matt

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back