• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I came on to the server to find wool structures here and there, so I guess, that's Wobbu's doing?

Also, I do know that we still have a ton of space in our world border right now, but I was wondering if we could atleast nudge the border by atleast 250 more blocks in every direction? Maybe it's time to actually get some new places in the server?

And I took one copy of uhm, Wobbu x Mage book from the chest near Juno's tower. If it wasn't up for grabs, then I'll just return it :3

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    I came on to the server to find wool structures here and there, so I guess, that's Wobbu's doing?

Nah, I haven't been building with wool (except for ayylmalien's nose), but I have given wool for others to build with.

Also, I do know that we still have a ton of space in our world border right now, but I was wondering if we could atleast nudge the border by atleast 250 more blocks in every direction? Maybe it's time to actually get some new places in the server?

Nah, I want to talk to El and Anna about some stuff before expanding the border.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    After I had drowned in the waterfall, instead of respawning on the server, I woke up in a strange land.... I don't know where I've ended up.

Spoiler:

It's a new storyline for me.

EDIT: If Matt/Wobbu does not approve with this side storyline, then I'll just take it down.

Yukari

Unless this somehow isn't a Vanilla server, and is in fact a modded server even though I somehow connected while playing vanilla Minecraft, the Aether isn't on the server.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    After I had drowned in the waterfall, instead of respawning on the server, I woke up in a strange land.... I don't know where I've ended up.

Spoiler:

It's a new storyline for me.

EDIT: If Matt/Wobbu does not approve with this side storyline, then I'll just take it down.

Penta, I plan to build a memorial inside the ice tower, is that okay? I know you won't be doing much there, and I just want to get confirmation so that everyone knows before I do it :3

ALso, Anna, I went back to spawn, and I took like 4 stacks of pumpkins and a stack of sugar cane from the automatic farms back at your place, I hope it's fine tho :(

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Unless this somehow isn't a Vanilla server, and is in fact a modded server even though I somehow connected while playing vanilla Minecraft, the Aether isn't on the server.

instead of respawning on the server, I woke up in a strange land.... It's a new storyline for me.

Klippy understands. It's a side storyline... It's where I'm in the Aether and gotta find a way back to the server. More pics to come soon.

Penta, I plan to build a memorial inside the ice tower, is that okay? I know you won't be doing much there, and I just want to get confirmation so that everyone knows before I do it :3

That is up to you. I won't see the memorial.......... yet.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    ah sry ive been away this week guys but im being forced to work full time plus my bff got back from sweden and will be off to college again soon so trying to make the most of that but i promise i'll be back soon. like, saturday or sunday soon

Wobbu

Years
    Ok so I just found out that Arc plans to burn down his wool tower after it's built, so I advise nobody to take advantage of the nonspread of fire until after he burns down his tower. Fire spreading will have to be turned back on while his tower burns down, and that will put some things at risk (like my underground house and Juneau's trapdoors above the lava).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    No, a better question is what is going on here

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

And in any case, the answer is still Wobbu

Actually, that was a pretty cool thing he figured out how to do - making mobs invincible. And being able to ride each other, for some reason. But the former can be useful, if he can work it in a way so that there will be no more dead pets. :D I don't think it works with existing mobs, but maybe we can finally stop expanding the cemetary now.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    My student house has removed it's restricted internet, and I've been white-listed.

I played a bit last night, and noticed something odd, which doesn't happen on other servers.
    Occasionally, the hunger bar re-fills itself, but with the graphics only.
    I've no idea what caused this, but it sucks, because I'm still getting hungry, but I cannot see it.

Also, will there be any possible chance of getting extra commands.
    Like /sethome /home /tp /tpa etc.
    Not sure how you'd go around doing it, but the /sethome would be really helpful.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    My student house has removed it's restricted internet, and I've been white-listed.

I played a bit last night, and noticed something odd, which doesn't happen on other servers.
    I've no idea what caused this, but it sucks, because I'm still getting hungry, but I cannot see it.

Also, will there be any possible chance of getting extra commands.
    Like /sethome /home /tp /tpa etc.
    Not sure how you'd go around doing it, but the /sethome would be really helpful.

I'll look into it when I get a chance. No promises though.

Wobbu

Years

That happens when the difficulty is changed while you're online. I set the game to Peaceful for a second when you were online yesterday. To fix it, log off then log back in.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    So, I guess you all have been wondering what has been happening to me in the Aether. I forgot to post the first 2 pics in the thread.

Spoiler:

So, after some time looking I found some Zanite and Gravitite:
    Spoiler:

Look down-right of the arrow to see the Gravitite. It moves the opposite way to Gravel.

EDIT: I realise that the first image is in creative, because the Aether is still buggy in some parts, with the gold trees not dropping gold amber. So, I make a note of how many blocks I've cut (with the Zanite axe) and then spawn in the exact number of gold amber. This is the only time (except the signs) that I use creative, the rest is pure survival.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back