• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Oh, I also had like 30 Redstone I found laying on the ground in the middle of nowhere and probably 15 gold. And a Clock I made after finding the Redstone haha. I can't stand cave diving without one.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Man, what a bummer. I understand the idea behind it but loading a 1.8 world to 1.7 is really dangerous. I do hope you made a backup. Don't think I'll play a while until the server's back on 1.8--the older versions pale in comparison :(

Here's the stuff I'd like to get back though:

Spoiler:

I've done literally nothing but mine and farm exp every time I was on the server. I made everyone hail Lord Granite (which some thankfully did c;) and made myself as rich with materials as possible. It was a lot of fun, really. Playing with you guys is one of the highlights of my weekends. I do hope everyone comes back :(

And thanks to Matt for being such a generous bro. Kudos.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Yo.

So here's the deal. I just finished everyone's requests. It took me a total of 3 hours and 55 minutes to do. And here's the thing. Next time around, please be more mindful of what you guys are asking for. To give you guys a concept of what I just had to do, look in this spoiler. For every single item/stack of items, it required a typed code/command to get it:
    Spoiler:

I love this server as much as the next guy. Hell, I'm paying for this out of my own pocket. However, the rudeness and audacity with some of these posts is unfathomable. I completely understand your frustration by losing your stuff. Trust me I've played Minecraft enough to know that gut-wrenching feeling when you lose all your gubbs. It makes you want to pull your hair out. However, when people are asking for every single music disc, as well as wooden and stone tools, things that are easily replaceable by crafting, it really makes me question why I'm doing this. I said I'd replace the essentials for you guys, but some of these items were just ridiculous. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you had most of these items already, but I know that some of these y'all didn't have or most definitely didn't need for me to code out for you.

Even still - throughout all of this - I gave every single one of these items to you guys, no matter how ridiculous it was. They should be found in each of your houses respectively and are locked by Lockette so only you will be able to access them (except for you Zeffy, considering I couldn't find your house; your chest is on the logo in the middle of town.) The only items I have not done for y'all is the enchanted items because I have to do all of those manually and that's going to take even more time and I'm too tired to do them (it's currently 2AM to put it in perspective.)

Regarding tomorrow's event, I will not be participating. Something came up last minute which is going to take away the little bit of time I do have during that day. However, Klippy will be leading you to the event. The area has been stocked with armor, food, bows, arrows, cobblestone, beds, and weapons so you guys should be good to go. Enchantments are not allowed because we want there to be a degree of difficulty to it.

I gave up my Friday night to do this for you guys because I like playing on this server and I want to continue to make this fun for you guys. However, if stuff like this continues to happen, I'm not going to provide these kinds of services. All and all, what I'm saying is just be a little bit more mindful of what you're asking for and if it's really not going to be that much trouble to get it yourself then it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks guys.

- Matt

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Appreciate taking your time off for this, Matt. I honestly wouldn't have mind if you didn't recover everything I asked. I wasn't aware this was a tedious task. Anyways, you misspelled my name on the chests; it's ChaceLN with a c not s, that is it. And Knormaggedon, Matt put my recovered items in your house which is near mine so I will move them once I can access them.

Thanks again.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Well, thanks Matt for doing this! I know I've been acting ungrateful on you for the past days or so, but I'm still kinda hung on to the idea that you could just used the backup and get over it but atleast you are trying to make things right. As for my list, you could have told me if it was too much, I could have removed a lot of items or so, and I assumed you used creative mode to get the items, since you are admin and all, you could get into creative and just get the items easy, enchant stuff with the anvil or what. :x So yeah, I'm really sorry!

ANYWAYS GUYS! I THINK IT IS SUITABLE TO REMOVE ALL 1.8 STUFF FROM THE SERVER! That would include the Blocks like Lord Granite and the like, to prevent more damage to the server, since 1.7.10 isnt designed to interact to the 1.8 stuff :x

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Well, thanks Matt for doing this! I know I've been acting ungrateful on you for the past days or so, but I'm still kinda hung on to the idea that you could just used the backup and get over it but atleast you are trying to make things right. As for my list, you could have told me if it was too much, I could have removed a lot of items or so, and I assumed you used creative mode to get the items, since you are admin and all, you could get into creative and just get the items easy, enchant stuff with the anvil or what. :x So yeah, I'm really sorry!

ANYWAYS GUYS! I THINK IT IS SUITABLE TO REMOVE ALL 1.8 STUFF FROM THE SERVER! That would include the Blocks like Lord Granite and the like, to prevent more damage to the server, since 1.7.10 isnt designed to interact to the 1.8 stuff :x

1. Just say thank you.
    2. There is no backup.
    3. I'm not using creative mode.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Thanks, man. I do appreciate it. I thought I was pretty reasonable myself, but if any of it was overboard then I apologize.

TY

Appreciate it and understand the thing with craftable stuff, though I gotta say 9/10 times I went on a get stuff for my house spree, I lost everything cause of some misfortune, so that kinda was my reason to add the stone stuff.

EDIT: Matt you got the wrong name for my chest... Sadly I could not be ShadowE on minecraft and now I cannot get my chest ;_;

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Appreciate it and understand the thing with craftable stuff, though I gotta say 9/10 times I went on a get stuff for my house spree, I lost everything cause of some misfortune, so that kinda was my reason to add the stone stuff.

EDIT: Matt you got the wrong name for my chest... Sadly I could not be ShadowE on minecraft and now I cannot get my chest ;_;

I was just going off of memory at that point considering my mind was fried - what's your name?

TY

I was just going off of memory at that point considering my mind was fried - what's your name?

Ah that's fine and understandable, I rather forget the name I have on it anyways :P

Spoiler:

Years
  • The Awkward moment when you log in and the Dragon is quite literally just killed.
    Glad you guys had fun though, then Just as I went to post on the Dragon thread it closed lol.
    I'll try not to miss the next event haha.

Also We might as well make Anna and Penta's house (providing they are not using it now) into a town hall or community centre.

Yukari

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah... The Enderdragon challenge thing went well. Aside from me spending almost the entire time trying to find the End Portal. Mainly because the way that Minecraft uses coordinates. See I've worked with 3D games before and "Z" always refers to height while X and Y always refer to Length and Width. But that's not how it works in Minecraft!

That really threw me off.

Last edited:

Yukari

I think that at some future date we should have this event again. You know, so people who missed out or were lost could have a second chance to get in on the fun!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • It's easily doable. Or we can fight the Wither if we want to. Either way I can get eggs for both of them and we can do a "Battle Royale" of sorts. The next Minecraft event is going to be Thunderdome so keep an eye out for that (I'm currently in the works of planning a Xbox 360 event before hand so look out for that.)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I'm looking for a place to build a hedge maze, as well as a good design for one, so if anyone wants to help me out I'd welcome it. :3

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • It happened once for me, yesterday. Might be a small issue from the host.

Anyways, Microsoft buys Mojang. Not too sure how I feel about this yet.

https://mojang.com/2014/09/yes-were-being-bought-by-microsoft/

https://news.xbox.com/2014/09/games-minecraft-to-join-microsoft

I'll contact Beastnode and see what's up. I don think it affected everyone though. And about those links, I mean, if you're a Sony fan you might be upset. However as an Xbox user, I can only laugh. I want to say that the PC version is going to be fine but meh...who knows.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I'm sure that Mojang will be allowed to do what ever they do since they have a good track record, so Microsoft will just expect money flow from their work is all.

Yep, one of the biggest industrial super powers just got bigger, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back