• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think a difference may be more paid DLC. Instead of the updates we currently get, you update with DLC. Mojang says they aren't changing though, so... :/

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Well if there is DLC I would bet on it being official themes like they did with the Xbox version, which I think is cool but also kind of a ripoff. I want to play with the Skyrim one on PC but there's no port of it :(

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Oh no way, Microsoft wouldn't do that with the updates. Updates are still updates, and that would all and all damage the reputation of Mojang all together if they were to do that. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with more skin packs and world skins like the Halo, Skyrim, and Mass Effect ones. Expect a few more Microsoft-based one's in the future.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    If you're willing to do this... Request is late, yes. I've been busy and was upset etc. If I am to come back, these are things I will need again. The first section is things I had. The second section is things I would like, because I had a lot of things that I will not make you do. There is a small house on a lake nearish the birch farm, surrounded by a dirt wall and made of cobble, wool, and spruce. Two chests are inside, others may be put inside the dirt walls if necessary. I may have other minor requests if I find Villager House Farms is in a bad way.

- dia axe: unbreaking 3/efficiency 2/silk touch
    - dia pick: silk touch/unbreaking 2/efficiency 3
    - bow: infinity/flame/power 4/unbreaking 3
    - 32 spruce saplings
    - 32 acacia saplings
    - 32 oak saplings
    - 32 birch saplings
    - 60 glowstone
    - 128 torches
    - 30 diamonds
    - 16 lapis blocks
    - 9 gold blocks
    - 72 iron blocks
    - 53 redstone blocks
    - 192 string
    - 16 vines

- 4 rosebush
    - 32 jungle saplings
    - 32 dark oak saplings
    (my farms are ****ed:)
    - 4 sheep spawn eggs
    - 4 chicken spawn eggs
    - 4 cow spawn eggs

trust me this is a tiny list compared to what i really want. also probs won't be on much until next week cause i got **** to do

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    If you're willing to do this... Request is late, yes. I've been busy and was upset etc. If I am to come back, these are things I will need again. The first section is things I had. The second section is things I would like, because I had a lot of things that I will not make you do. There is a small house on a lake nearish the birch farm, surrounded by a dirt wall and made of cobble, wool, and spruce. Two chests are inside, others may be put inside the dirt walls if necessary. I may have other minor requests if I find Villager House Farms is in a bad way.

- dia axe: unbreaking 3/efficiency 2/silk touch
    - dia pick: silk touch/unbreaking 2/efficiency 3
    - bow: infinity/flame/power 4/unbreaking 3
    - 32 spruce saplings
    - 32 acacia saplings
    - 32 oak saplings
    - 32 birch saplings
    - 60 glowstone
    - 128 torches
    - 16 lapis blocks
    - 9 gold blocks
    - 72 iron blocks
    - 53 redstone blocks
    - 192 string
    - 16 vines

- 4 rosebush
    - 32 jungle saplings
    - 32 dark oak saplings
    (my farms are ****ed:)
    - 4 sheep spawn eggs
    - 4 chicken spawn eggs
    - 4 cow spawn eggs

trust me this is a tiny list compared to what i really want. also probs won't be on much until next week cause i got **** to do
    Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about this, just college has preoccupied a lot of my time at the moment. I should be able to get all of that except for the rabbit eggs; that's 1.8 (?) so that wouldn't work on the current server status.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about this, just college has preoccupied a lot of my time at the moment. I should be able to get all of that except for the rabbit eggs; that's 1.8 (?) so that wouldn't work on the current server status.
    nah man I'm in the same boat it's cool. and i did take out the rabbit eggs lol i forgot they were 1.8 somehow? idk whatever

Also! y'all can still do whatever with that house of mine and penta's; some doors don't exist anymore and i stole some blocks from it when i ran away so I'll probs fix that for you at some point if you wanted to keep it intact for some reason but we'll be moving elsewhere so have at it :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Just logged back on for the first time since the GT, daaang Verdanturf is looking pretty now. Anna your house is beautiful ♥ I didn't stay long since it's kinda boring with no one else online but I'll definitely be checking back more often now. Anyone know if Deano still plays? Glad to see my giant Ultraball house is still alive!

Edit: Ahahah the chess board is amazing love it.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Just logged back on for the first time since the GT, daaang Verdanturf is looking pretty now. Anna your house is beautiful ♥ I didn't stay long since it's kinda boring with no one else online but I'll definitely be checking back more often now. Anyone know if Deano still plays? Glad to see my giant Ultraball house is still alive!

Edit: Ahahah the chess board is amazing love it.

That's actually a completely different server than the one we're currently using. Don't know if you know that, but just wanted to give you the heads up.

doge

???
    Years
    Ok, here's a list of what I'd like back. : )

Spoiler:

Please take your time, I'm not in any sort of rush.

AxeBeard McBeardAxe

Jarl of the PokeCommunity
    Years
    I'm on my school chromebook right now in a study hall (my courses are mixed, but the majority of it is online) but when I get home I'll hop on for sure. You have no idea how excited I was to find out that this was a thing. :D

EDIT: Thanks Doge! My Username is "PSNGhost" without the quotes

Last edited:

doge

???
    Years
    I'm on my school chromebook right now in a study hall (my courses are mixed, but the majority of it is online) but when I get home I'll hop on for sure. You have no idea how excited I was to find out that this was a thing. :D

Might want to include your minecraft username so Matt can whitelist you when he gets the time :p

Years
    Alrighty, I'll bite.

I was a bit undecided on whether I wanted to return to/be active on the server. I was lacking inspiration, I didn't really know what I wanted to do, and then the revert happened, and that kinda turned me off for a bit. I'm normally against being given items/have them restored, but I'd absolutely regret it if I wasn't living in Verdanturf with all of you awesome people. :]

As for restoring and such, I don't ask for much. There was the post that said that a lot of people were asking for a lot of things, and that required a lot of coding, so I'll certainly keep it limited.

x1 Diamond Sword
    x1 Diamond Pick
    x1 Set of Diamond Armor
    x32 Iron Blocks

No worries about enchants or whatever, I'll take care of it. I guess if it isn't too much to ask for...

x1 Diamond Axe
    x1 Diamond Shovel
    x64 Coal Blocks

Thank you in advance, and no rush or anything.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Just want to say... um. Villagers are broken. Was kind of relying on them to keep me going with tools and you know. Things I need that I don't want to bother Matt for. Apparently nothing can be done about that. So I'm going to have to put in a request for at least 30 diamonds to cover the rest of my tools that I wasn't going to worry about and yes that will be edited into my previous list.
    Also three cocoa beans, unless someone knows where any of mine got to.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Just want to say... um. Villagers are broken. Was kind of relying on them to keep me going with tools and you know. Things I need that I don't want to bother Matt for. Apparently nothing can be done about that. So I'm going to have to put in a request for at least 30 diamonds to cover the rest of my tools that I wasn't going to worry about and yes that will be edited into my previous list.
    Also three cocoa beans, unless someone knows where any of mine got to.

Huh? How are Villagers are broken? And sorry that I haven't gotten to your - and other - requests as of yet. My sleep cycle has been completely out of wack because of college and I keep crashing and burning after all of my classes.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Huh? How are Villagers are broken? And sorry that I haven't gotten to your - and other - requests as of yet. My sleep cycle has been completely out of wack because of college and I keep crashing and burning after all of my classes.
    is fine just relax yo

For me- keep in mind I'm running OptiFine rather than 1.8- villagers show a blank trade when you try and get them to trade. And if you put anything in the trade box, the game crashes. Mr X said that all of them are like that but I don't know what profile he's playing on. Probably 1.8, since he said the crafting menu also flashes spruce doors when you try to make them but returns oak doors and things like that.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Yeah, since the server reverted from 1.8 to 1.7, it tries to handle the things that were previously there (aka 1.8 stuff) but it fails. Most of the time, negative effects are nonexistent. The 1.8 stuff (even the ones placed on the world) are rendered but are merely "ghosts." This is especially true if you are using the 1.8 client to play on the server.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back