• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've been around! I generally only see a few people online throughout the day, but I know KDSLAMMIN and his two minions are in a crunch-week for their schooling. Not sure about the rest. :) Some have disappeared completely!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Giant screenshots fo days!

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Giant screenshots fo days!

Spoiler:

those screenshots.

I loved the skelly shot doe. Haha. Also, went online for a few before just to look at the statue and the cake haha thanks. AND WOW, THE SERVER LOOKS SO DIFFERENT NOW from the screenies. Btw totally hypocritical, lives in Spruce Heights, no one uses spruce wood planks lel.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I plan on jumping on this sometime soon. The main thing I do in Minecraft is make near impossible parkour courses, so be ready for when that happens.

Great! We look forward to having you. Just so you know, we require a minimum of 100 posts on PokeCommunity before you can be whitelisted to the server. Once you've reached the post threshold, feel free to join us! :) Thank you!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I dunno if it's happening to anyone else, but logging in is terribly slow. Even after 5 minutes I keep being brought back to the same place that I logged in at. Possibly a server restart is needed? who knows.

Years
    I dunno if it's happening to anyone else, but logging in is terribly slow. Even after 5 minutes I keep being brought back to the same place that I logged in at. Possibly a server restart is needed? who knows.

It's like that for me almost every other time I log in, but I figured it was just my bad connection.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    It's like that for me almost every other time I log in, but I figured it was just my bad connection.

I just did a restart, so please let me know how it goes. :)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I just did a restart, so please let me know how it goes. :)

Optifine seemed to be causing the problem initially. I tried using normal 1.8, came on in about 20 seconds. Optifine, I was waiting nearly 7 minutes. So what I did is I reinstalled minecraft again and now it works a lot better. This time, with Optifine, it was 10 seconds.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    there is a small fishing shack at the bottom of that cliff next to omi's just on the river
    it is mine
    if anyone had an intended use for that space i can move it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back