• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A Paper Mario Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
  • I have an idea for recruting. How about change the Pokeball to A tag personality changer of some sort. When you throw it on them it changes their personality, so they join you.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • I have an idea for recruting. How about change the Pokeball to A tag personality changer of some sort. When you throw it on them it changes their personality, so they join you.

Hmm....any name for it? It is a good idea. How bout a Purification "Ball", like it purifies your enemies and it makes them join your side (Like purifying in Pokemon Coliseum), snap I got no overworld for Bowser, what should I use for now?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Hmm....any name for it? It is a good idea. How bout a Purification "Ball", like it purifies your enemies and it makes them join your side (Like purifying in Pokemon Coliseum)

Or you could change the sprite of it and call it a "Recruit Tag" or some such. Or do it the easy way, and change the colors and the name of it:P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Quite an interesting concept... I wonder how it will be able to work. So, I'll check this one more often.

I'd try to use the GBA's RPG's sprites for the overworlds, if they can fit (which I'm not sure)

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • If it were Ruby Version I would suggest Groudon, as its closest in size. But I guess you could use snorlax. Then again, I've never played through it, so I don't know how big the sprite is in this version. Either way, I hope this goes well.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    What will happen when you have more than 6 "friends" w/ you?
    will they go to a bar or pub?
    this will take a long time redyoshi and i hope you know what your doing.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • What will happen when you have more than 6 "friends" w/ you?
    this will take a long time redyoshi and i hope you know what your doing.

He does, trust me NIN. WTF do you mean by: What will happen when you have more than 6 "friends" w/ you?

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • The Sneak Peek has been released!

It goes up to the part where you battle Bowser.

PLEASE READ
    The intro isn't finished.
    Mario looks messed up in beginning (forgot to edit)
    Luigi intro hasn't been done.
    Trainer Back Poses are incomplete
    There may be some tile errors
    If you start out as Luigi you can see yourself in beginning.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back