• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A Paper Mario Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
  • msrt game music is alrdy in midi form when it's ripped from the game discs.

usually for listening it's converted to mp3s round mst internet places...

and as tb said, u can find the stuff by trollin' google for stuff

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I am almost finished re-doing Mushroom Road. All I need to do is tweak a script here and there....But sadly I have to go to bed. I shall send it to RedYoshi tomarrow! I tried to make this a little fun;)

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Anyone know of a program which can convert Mp3's to Midis? Can't seem to find a good one, all I keep seeing are ones that will only allow 15 seconds of the Mp3 to be converted, or does anyone have any Paper Mario Midis?

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Hey guys should I switch from FireRed to Ruby? Considering theres this overworld resizer which will be very useful for overworlds such as Bowser, Tubba Blubba, etc.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hey guys should I switch from FireRed to Ruby? Considering theres this overworld resizer which will be very useful for overworlds such as Bowser, Tubba Blubba, etc.

sorry but i think you should stick to fire red.
    it will be hard to take out the rumbling in the beginning unless that is an event like an earthquake.
    and are you going to get/be a music inserter because i don't think pokemon music will sound good in paper mario.
    and sorry if its in the first post(i didn't read it in a while) but will you see wario in the game?
    So i think you should use ruby if the rumbling is some sort of event or if you can take the rumbling out.
    but to end it i will say this.
    i'm liking this hack so far.
    Good luck w/ changing it!
    And can you tell me if the side will be flat because it IS paper mario.

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
  • Wow! This sounds fun. :D I can help with changing the animations if you want, I can do Pokeball changing animations, stat raise-lower animations...I'm an unLZ bug, yeah. I can even change some stuff in the pokemon menu(and make them not Pokeballs behind Pokemon but Mushrooms :) Anyway, I had an Idea to make a hack called Nebilim with Tales of Symphonia gameplay, but I've been busy. Anyway, if you want me tio help out, PM me, if not, check my unLZ random numbers list tomorrow (if it gets approved).

Nice hack, but the Mario & Luigi Overworlds look a little... They're colours aren't right.

Edit: and there IS a tool called like Mid2agb or something like that, but it's illegal, so..

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • sorry but i think you should stick to fire red.
    it will be hard to take out the rumbling in the beginning unless that is an event like an earthquake.
    and are you going to get/be a music inserter because i don't think pokemon music will sound good in paper mario.
    and sorry if its in the first post(i didn't read it in a while) but will you see wario in the game?
    So i think you should use ruby if the rumbling is some sort of event or if you can take the rumbling out.

i still haven't decided on whether or not I'll switch to Ruby, I will definitely need to change the music but the problem is I don't have any midi's and I haven't had much luck inserting music. Remember, this won't be 100% like the original Paper Mario so you may encounter Wario every once and a while as well as some non Nintendo characters. As for the sides being flat, I am horrible at changing tiles and making them but I will attempt something.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    A paper mario hack,sounds good
    Btw,Kebbles and Itman1234 called you a n00b

yes a paper mario hack does sound good.
    i'm surprised that you didn't complain about members need as you always do.
    you said that on the dravite thread too.
    you are just trying to get everyone to hate them but it won't work.
    Redyoshi please ignore him as he feeds on people proving him wrong.
    he will try his hardest to piss you off.
    so just ignore his spams and he will go away.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Wow! This sounds fun. :D I can help with changing the animations if you want, I can do Pokeball changing animations, stat raise-lower animations...I'm an unLZ bug, yeah. I can even change some stuff in the pokemon menu(and make them not Pokeballs behind Pokemon but Mushrooms :) Anyway, I had an Idea to make a hack called Nebilim with Tales of Symphonia gameplay, but I've been busy. Anyway, if you want me tio help out, PM me, if not, check my unLZ random numbers list tomorrow (if it gets approved).

Nice hack, but the Mario & Luigi Overworlds look a little... They're colours aren't right.

Edit: and there IS a tool called like Mid2agb or something like that, but it's illegal, so..
    Yea, the Mario & Luigi overworlds don't have the right colors, the problem is that they share the same pallete.

A paper mario hack,sounds good
    Btw,Kebbles and Itman1234 called you a n00b

I really don't seem to care. You can keep spamming but really, that won't do you any good.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • sorry but i think you should stick to fire red.

Err... NIN, I don't think you can really say it's a rumbling in Ruby in the beginning. I think it's better if you say it's a truck script. And also, since it's a town called Toad Town, Red Yoshi, I think you should put Toad OWs in the town.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Err... NIN, I don't think you can really say it's a rumbling in Ruby in the beginning. I think it's better if you say it's a truck script. And also, since it's a town called Toad Town, Red Yoshi, I think you should put Toad OWs in the town.

Well heres an update. I'm done with some of the overworlds, here is a pic.

SCRTeEn.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back