• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I kinda think u should darken the hair a little, that way it doesn't look invisible, lol.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
This did go into the Hacks Showcase, but I moved it back.

What you need to have is features of your hack in the first post, then it will be acceptable for the Hacks Showcase ;)

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
*facepalm* how did i forget my features section? :P Well anyway, they are listed now. So yeah. Thanks going out to blazichu and all the other mods that i pm'd about moving the thread for this past week. You guy's have been great.

Updates will come sometime 2day but for now i have to go finish up this paper due in 3 hours.

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
ooo...

Sounds pretty cool even if borrows a bit from digimon plots. Ya know the whole getting transported to the digita.... er pokeworld. But I cant wait to see when this gets made.

Neither can my cat, he is purring and staring at the computer.

hmmm...i never realized that...now that you mention it it kinda does...but its very different...

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
Nice to see that you're making progress Antwhan, sorry about my lack of...presence, but I have a lot on my plate. Anyway, I'm back but not working on my own hack ideas for a while but I'm still available to sprite for you.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I think you should change the hair, it looks annoying to me. I first thought half of the hero's head was missing..... Change it into a red, black, blond/e, or brown hair.

Neti

Inactive
Years
Wow dude thats a really nice plot! Its such a good idea!

if you need help with the maps let me know, it would be really cool for me to participate in this hack.
not as a part of your team, just helping out a bit. i dont have so much time to join another team, i have a lot to do at FoR.
if not i could maybe make new userbars for you, but ithink you already have nice ones. see the two in my signature, they are made by me

The tiles are nice too, but i dont like the hat the male hero is wearing...

Antwhan

Years
Time for some take care of clean up it seems. QandA team go!

1st off nice to see my mate Link119 showing up for the 1st in a while, he's nt the most active fellow on forums, but we keep up via im.

Mistersmeargle! It's a pleasure to see ya around again. Also i hope u got that pm I sent ya, take ur time if u can lend ur majik talents once more.

IceCharizard, maximum911, chimchar 9, - The hair is staying green but is going to be a different shade. Don't exactly know why i want it green but it feels good to me.

Neti - no hat on hero, that;'s the crazy green hair, also i'll take u up on ur offer(s) if you dont mind. i'll pm or im u sometime about some small help. And i understand stretching urself out too far so dont over do yourself on that

zeikku SSJ7 thanx for ur support.

And to everyone let it known that things are still moving even though i hvnt been as active recently. I've been dealing with some annoying school work but msot is out of the way so i can finally get to finishing up the prologue so u can all get the mere appetizer of these feast of a hack.

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
I'm really looking forward to this hack. Do you know when you'll be able to release the demo, if you don't mind me asking?

ps: I definetly agree with the decison about the neon green hair, it defiently gots to go =P

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2009
its sounds like a good story i think for a game like this ur starter should be like an Eveee or A Roulu and change the hair and you know what would be a crazy idea if u start with Roulu it follows you like pikachu in yellow and if u make it evolve it shows lucario follow u

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2008
dude change the hair to like black and improve the graphics a bit more please.
im not saying this wont be a good game its just improve those please?

Antwhan

Years
Time be damned, I havent given up folks. And the month has not passed wasted. I've been dealing w/ scripts and some bugs tht croped up.

Don't fret though, things are still moving. The ending of school was full of a lot of stuff in a short amount of time so forgive me for being busy there.... I've been dealing w/ a lot of housework and not hving axcess to a comp so tht makes it a little hard to do anything w/ Alliance....

Anyway...

i would answer questions if there were any ones really asked.... the hair color has been adjusted so it's less grass like in green, idk if i mentioned that already, fairly shure i did....

release date....ummmm...there will be something hopefully in the next 2 weeks to show no promises but possibly something, the testers will get something @ least

i hvnt chosen any yet but there will be 5/6 testers.... Apply @ ur own risk, pms prefered but u can post here if u want....3 spots open to public i guess u would call it....

second

Working on Pokemon Lunar
Years
i like the tiles but i dont like the guy overworld
his hair is green and when hes walking on grass it dosent look good
other than that looks like a good hack .... keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back