• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
Years
i like the tiles but i dont like the guy overworld
his hair is green and when hes walking on grass it dosent look good
other than that looks like a good hack .... keep it up!
Wow your right. The Hero's overworld's hair color is almost the exact same colour as the grass.
I don't think it looks bad, it just looks like he has no hair. ^_^

I think the hack looks very good so far, and wish the best of luck to the staff!

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
So like, story is still cool. How's it all going for you..? Having fun, I hope.

Screen shots look great, but I'm not to keen of the Hero's hair, it kind of blends into the ground... A lot. >_>

Anyway, keep it up, and I hope you get a BETA up soon, I can't wait to play it. :) (I don't really like hacks, but this one has a very nice story. xD)

---------------------

Also, I'm making a hack with similar story, (sorry), I kind of forgot about this one... For awhile. D:

Anyway, I don't think anything was directly stolen from this, except the story. (Which is really more based off FMA/FFT:A)

Anywho................

I can't wait for your BETA. :D

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Your support is always appriciated. However, i am in need of recruiting and as such am going to open up a team thread for the occasion. if there is anything you would like to help out with, mapping, scripting, writing, spriting, music, post a request in the upcoming team thread which i'll link to once i get it approved.

With my one mapper leaving the scene, i need another to step in to place. so open casting call will be go in the upcoming team thread. post if you wish to help out in either thread.

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
Ima Mapper....

This looks like a really great game
I would help but my mapping is horrible.
Sorry :[
But I wish you luck!

Last edited:

Antwhan

Years
perhaps you misunderstood my lst post prince.

I'm not saying i need people. I just am saying people are welcome to lend a hand if they so choose to. I can do most of the stuff but it helps when you have others to lend a hand.

An Amish guy can build a house himself, but he always calls all his friends over to help out anyway.

Like i said before i dont demand people to help but i would like some new help since all my old allies are either gone away, or have left hacking.

I tackle most of the scripting and tiling. But i need a new spriter since MS has got too much on his plate. (backsrpites for the heros) and a mapper to help with the extensivly large mapping of the large land. The rest i can tackle myself if i really need to, but i get by with a little help from my friends...*drifts into song* *fades out*

(team thread is go)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
This is a very interesting hack you haves there. But there's a tiny thing that i don't like. The dude's hair :/

Yea, I know, I think the hair should either be a wayyy darker green, or a different color in general, because it mixes with the grass.

Now, for my comment :)
I've realized that there hasn't been much progress THAT IS SHOWN but I still love this hack! I mean, look at that story. It's perfect, you can expect it to be like amazing in game, with the war going on and everything. Judging from the screenshots, I can't really get a taste of how the maps are, but they seem great.

Well, I hope to see some progress going on, you know, see what's up.
Best of luck, and if you need a hand in stuffs, I'm here, but not all the time...well, you know, but like I can help out if you need it.

GOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUCK

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
I'm Looking forward to this hack... Good luck.. I would like to help... but i don't know about those things lol!
I can be a beta tester if you like... Im good at discovering errors and bugs...

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Ok I have decided to make some userbars for ya!!!

All I need from you is the sprites/OWs of the hero/heroine.
Also if you fill me in on a legendary i can use that too.
And starter pokemon would help as well.

^_^

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
I have decided to make you userbars.
Lucky you! :P
All I need is:
-Hero sprites/OWs
-Heroine sprites/OWs
-Legendary Pokemon
-Starters

:)

Antwhan

Years
well small update for y'all.

here's the fix'd hero overworld

overworldmale31.jpg

it's inserted but i dont have time to take a pic of it ingame.

also my partner in crime has returned to my aid after his hiatus. so progress will move faster than it has been.

a new route i'm working on to help feed the thread w/ some sembance of life.
Spoiler:

the grass needs to be recut on it but aside from tht i think it's fine just needing trainers on it now....

so i hope tht's something to go off of, i'm heading on vacation for a week so we'll see on progress again when i return...

Wast Out

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
just a comment but i think u could use a bit of grass around the upper sign in the map you posted. the hair looks much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back