• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Screenshot Contest! (Finished)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Do I still have time? I hope so xD

Anyway, nothing is more nostalgic than Ash trying to catch his first Pokémon >< Caterpie=D

bLL0Iv6.jpg

Here's the source: http://www.pokewiki.de/Ash_im_Jagdfieber

blue

gucci
Years
bF6KOLW.jpg

(Source)

The most emotional moment that stuck out for me was the ending of Bye Bye Butterfree episode. Being the first Pokemon Ash released along with that tear jerking music just made it quite emotional. ;;

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Spoiler:

source: serebii.net

Attachments

• M938.jpg
    M938.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 5

Happy and at peace. :)
Years
I hope I can be part of the event.

The first time I saw the first Pokemon movie was so long ago that it really does give off that 20 anniversary feel.
I was deciding between Armoured Mewtwo and this picture.
I picked the movie because it was part of my earliest childhood. I picked this picture because I believe it defined the entire movie and made it what it really was. It was also one of those things that even now, If I watch the movie again, I may cry or at least be upset.

I used an image sharing site that isn't photobucket or imgur, but should fit with your rules, I hope. Again, that is the function of their site so it shouldn't be a problem...
The source is actually a copy of the movie I have on a portable HDD, so no website I can point you too. The snapshot was taken at 62 minutes and 41 seconds in the movie.

Spoiler:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Episode - Pikachu's Goodbye

Ash ready to let go of Pikachu, coz he wants him be happy.

Pikachu doesn't want to leave Ash, comes back to him.

Bonds of Friendship! ;-; (it was actually quite emotional!!!!)

latest

This is the Source

Pika Pika :chu:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Till the end I will be with you
We will go where our dreams come true
All the times that we have been through
You will always be my best friends.

A8A5nQl.jpg

Source: Serebii
Theme: Emotion

It's freezing outside and all of Ash's Pokemon are told to go back into their Pokeballs to keep them warm and safe. And then... they come out. They want to be there to keep Ash warm, knowing that they'll suffer BUT want to keep Ash safe because he wanted to do the same for them. Ash cries in this screenshot, surrounded by his Pokemon.

That was always in Pikachu's Jukebox and... it stuck out to me as a huge moment that really represented the anime.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
And the winners have been decided! (Forgive my laziness, I'm lethargic rn.) ;;

For the nostalgia category...
f1s3icy.jpg
Submitted by Blue!
We felt it was the most nostalgic feeling to it--Ash and Pikachu moments.

For the emotional category...
A8A5nQl.jpg
Submitted by Forever!
We felt this moments was the most emotional by default. (I, for one, am still crying at this scene, oh my god.)

Emblems should be handed out soon~.

Back