• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon as pets!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
  • If you could have Pokemon as pets which would you raise, and what would you do with your pokepets? Would you use them to fight enemies? Would you use them to keep you comfortable during harsh temperatures? Or would you use them just to have a friend to love?

I would raise an Oddish just because I love Oddish. It's so sweet, innocent and cute looking! Who wouldn't want one for a pet?! I wonder if Oddishes are weeds that you can grow and pluck out of the dirt. That'd be pretty hilarious :'3

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I'd have a Whimsicott and a Lilligant to help me around the house and to cheer me up by being mischievous or dancing respectively.

I'd also have a Skitty as a pet as it is basically a kitten.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    I'd want an Espeon, I love cats and the ability to communicate with psychic types telepathically really appeals to me.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    If I could only have one, I think it'd have to be Lucario. I could communicate with it with aura and I'd have a really neat friend! I'd do martial arts with him and eat chocolate outside.

Then again, I could also have a Metagross:
    Spoiler:

There are just so many to choose from!

Gyarados, Lugia, Onix/Steelix, Durant, Marowak,

You've left me with no choice. I'd have a farm.

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    Vaporeon for sure! A cat who would love to swim with me!? YES PLEASE!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Squirtle is my choice, it's a cute partner and I think it would be fun to have. It's also one of my favorite unevolved Pokémon which definitely contributes.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • Surely Jigglypuff, It is so adorable and cute, i'll sing with it all the time, and also it will cheer me up and makes me feel happy all the time haha.

Years
  • ^ As long as it doesn't put you to sleep, haha.

Any time a thread comes up with this, I always say that I'd like a cute, Normal type Pokemon, like an Eevee or a Buneary. This time I think I'll switch it up and go with Altaria.

Not only does it sing and develop strong bonds with people, but it's big enough that I could fly around on it, saving me from sitting in traffic all the time. It's basically a giant fluffy cloud too, which would make riding on it all the better!

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
    Years
  • I think it would be cool to have an Eevee, and then let them choose what they want to become (if anything). All of the Eeveelutions look so fun to cuddle! >u<

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    I suppose some Pokemon that I would have as a pet would be Purloin, Caterpie, Spinarak, Ledyba, Finneon, Krabby, Marill, Squirtle, and Treeko, as I've had pets like these in the past. My mom isn't very fond of some pets, like reptiles and rodents, so I would take in any pokemon that I could plead my parents to let me keep. Some other Pokemon that I think would be cool to have as a pet would be Zorua, Dratini, Vulpix, Noibat, Chatot, and Minccino.

Back