• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank

Will you be doing the same thing?

• Yeah, I probably would...

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • Nah, I'll stick to breeding instead.

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters

PokeJakobb

Pokemon?
Years
  • - the crash was only for around 15 minutes, it's running smoothly now. Although, NO hacked pokemon can pass through, so they fixed that.

Years
  • Maybe Pokemon with illegal stats cannot pass cause I had some legal edited shiny Pokemon and they did pass the check.

PokeJakobb

Pokemon?
    Years
  • I for one think I'm gonna wait it a few days, to make sure I escape the release-day traffic. In the meantime I'm gonna SR some legendaries for myself!

- I would download it now, incase the same happens again, and they you would have to wait for the re-release, which could be a while, though its back running smoothly now (the 15 minute breakdown wasn't reassuring, though)

Maybe Pokemon with illegal stats cannot pass cause I had some legal edited shiny Pokemon and they did pass the check.

- yeah, shinies will pass, but edited stats/moves/abilities will be halted.

Last edited:
    Years
  • - I would download it now, incase the same happens again, and they you would have to wait for the re-release, which could be a while, though its back running smoothly now (the 15 minute breakdown wasn't reassuring, though)

- yeah, shinies will pass, but edited stats/moves/abilities will be halted.

yeah, and I am happy for it!

Also, be careful with the items cause if your bag is full and the Pokemon is holding an item, the item will disappear.

PokeJakobb

Pokemon?
    Years
  • Yeah, although some hacked pokemon were transferred in Japan when it was first released, rather unfair, but better than it being swarmed with hacks...

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Oh good. Downloading it now.

Now gradually we (as least, those outside of America =p) can cease saying Nintendo is terrible and talking about things like 'if Pokemon was on sony'. =p Edit: This being the best day of one's life however...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Lucky Europe. Hopefully it won't be ANOTHER freaking TWO WEEKS for us North AMERICANS to get it. Just checked the Eshop here in Canada, TBD.I'm half expecting it to get released later today here in NA. But Honestly, a Friday release seems logical, unfortunately. But if the trial ends March 14th...... We mightn't get it until, Febuary 14th, hopefully not.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • To all of you who said it was out in South America, I can very easily confirm this is not truth in a any way and thanks for the false hope. :P Also, yes, it's out in Europe. America will get it soon enough. Patience all, patience.

Years
  • To all of you who said it was out in South America, I can very easily confirm this is not truth in a any way and thanks for the false hope. :P Also, yes, it's out in Europe. America will get it soon enough. Patience all, patience.

Lucky Europe. Hopefully it won't be ANOTHER freaking TWO WEEKS for us North AMERICANS to get it. Just checked the Eshop here in Canada, TBD.I'm half expecting it to get released later today here in NA. But Honestly, a Friday release seems logical, unfortunately. But if the trial ends March 14th...... We mightn't get it until, Febuary 14th, hopefully not.

Just a notice that Pokemon Bank has also started going online in Australia alongside Europe, but yeah I do feel sorry for the Americans right now who are still waiting, but don't worry I'm sure you guys can catch up.

The free trial for Australia and Europe will be until March 14th, with the Celebi event being available until September 30th.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2014
    How are yours Celebiis? Mine is 3 IV - HP,SP. Def, Speed - Impish /w Takes plenty of Siestas

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • What the heck does Nintendo have against America? I mean, I didn't think we were that bad...

They must be having some kind of disagreement with Nintendo of America or something. That's my best theory for this.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • has the US reached store update time?

its 11.30am Tuesday morning here. I believe the states must be about 6 hours behind. Its usually later than that store updates....

stop crying.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • stop crying.

Who's crying? If you're meaning to imply that's what my previous post was, then what an asinine thing to say. I'm simply theorizing on what the cause may be to this, in the hopes that perhaps we can ascertain, at the very least to some degree of certainty, when it will be resolved. If you can identify anywhere in my post where any grievance or any sentiment beyond innocent speculation was expressed then, I would appreciate if you pointed it out, but nonetheless I can assure you that you're mistaken.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I beat Serena with my favorite team !!!! Guys, I am pretty sure it's going to be released today in America. It's just too early yet!

Did any of you pay the fee? I wanted to pay but I didn't know what I was doing and it says that I have the free trial lol

Back