• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
Years
  • aww dude i'm sorry man...
    i still like the little Rodent looking thing
    maybe THIS is the Rattata/Bidoof of the region not Chiramii =\

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Whoever that girl is needs to get her hair cut lol. :(

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Maybe man, wonder what the freak it'd evolve into... I want a clearer picture! Which will come first by the way, does anyone know, the anime or the game?

No, I'm not clued up to release dates on either.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I love the new Evolutions but Where is Pokabu's? Still all the pokemon look great but why is Umbreon with that guy? i thought That the peeps traveling with Ash always had awesome pokemon from the new region they were in?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Like pretty much all of us thought, Tsutaaja evo's are heading dragon. That would be AWESOME!!!!! think about it.... a dragon early in the game....:)

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • celebi, I don't think that man is traveling wit Ash and co. My guess is he's a character in the first episode, maybe Iris's father or something.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    XD What a funny idea.

In the next series, we have Ash who looks completely messed up travelling with a girl who really needs to just go to a hairshop and some random fat man with an Umbreon just in it for the food.

But really, I thin kthe Umbreon was just put there for size comparison since Pikachu's seem innacurate and we all pretty well know Umbreon.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Azure-Supernova said:
    Maybe man, wonder what the freak it'd evolve into... I want a clearer picture! Which will come first by the way, does anyone know, the anime or the game?

No, I'm not clued up to release dates on either.

They'll be released on the same day just like they have been doing since Ruby & Sapphire.

Turnabout

bonk!
    Years
  • Yeahh, I think we'll be getting a water/fighting and a grass/dark and that is so cool :3

I'm still unsure about Pokabu though, shame it's second evo isn't in that leaked pic..

Also I think Bloothump is right, that guy is probably Iris's father, and chances are he owns that umbreon.

Lolfish

One step below magikarp :D
    Years
  • Coromi looks like a fushion of Koffing and Zubat. :O

The Tsutaja Evolution looks pretty sweet (Wonder what the final evolution will look like.). Tsutaja is starting to grow on me (It's the only 5th generation pokemon that I'm moderatly comfortable with.).

I wonder what the Pseudo Legendary (or legendaries) are going to look like. I hope it's not a dragon type.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    That would actually be one of the greatest things I've seen for these games. I love the Psychic/Fighting/Dark cycle, and it would be great for battling strategies (especially in-game).

I also think that Coromori is growing on me. Bats are one of my favorite animals, Zubat is one of my favorite Pokemon, and to see another bat Pokemon is a plus.

I still want the guy to be Pokabu's evolution.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    well looks like Ash got new clothes. Again.
    I don't think the one standing next to Iris is Pseudo-Legend, because Ononokusu, (yes the Axe Dragon) is believed to be Psuedo-Legend, that looks nothing like Ononokusu, and pseudo-legends and their preevolutions aren't really in the anime that much, except for gible. Anyway, I still like the little guy, looks like a shark though.

Lolfish

One step below magikarp :D
    Years
  • That would actually be one of the greatest things I've seen for these games. I love the Psychic/Fighting/Dark cycle, and it would be great for battling strategies (especially in-game).

Actually A 'Psychic/Fighting/Dark cycle' isn't a actual Circle of types of one strong against another, with the other way of one not very effective each other. This is the basc cycle of starters. This Cycle that you have in mind would break this rule since, Psychic is not very effective against dark, instead it isn't effective at all against dark
    *CoughcoughlookatthecaveofdragonfliesforfurtherinfoCoughCough*

The pokemon beside Iris is intriguing (How much you wanna bet I mispelled that?). It reminds me of Bagon

Serin

Noob
    Years
  • The little thing besides Iris is probably gonna be some fish thing like that dude posted a picture of. Lol.

But I really like the starter's evolutions. And that bat thing does look like Zubat and Koffing combined. Lol. But yeah, it's probably gonna be based off some sort of demon thing. so maybe Dark/Flying. (lol who said Bug?)
    And let's hope it's evolution looks something like this:
    Spoiler:
    Lol!!

Yeah.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • The little thing besides Iris is probably gonna be some fish thing like that dude posted a picture of. Lol.

But I really like the starter's evolutions. And that bat thing does look like Zubat and Koffing combined. Lol. But yeah, it's probably gonna be based off some sort of demon thing. so maybe Dark/Flying. (lol who said Bug?)
    And let's hope it's evolution looks something like this:
    Spoiler:
    Lol!!

Yeah.
    LOL,If it looks like that I already know what I"m nicknaming mine ;)

Years
  • Is that pokemon next to supposedly the grass starter's evolution, the water starter's evo?
    It is the sea otter. It looks way better than the first evo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back