• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Did you design the overworld and trainer sprites for the Elite Four and the gym badges?

I absolutely love the little extra details you've added, really makes a huge difference, for real. Can't wait! Whoop! Is there an estimate for the release considering that it's mostly done?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    I absolutely love the little extra details you've added, really makes a huge difference, for real. Can't wait! Whoop! Is there an estimate for the release considering that it's mostly done?

I can't give a date because I will always overshoot it. But if I could, I'd want to release it on my birthday in May as my gift to the whorl.

I have sent out links to the beta testers I have chosen. Here we go!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    Beta testing is now underway. We are well on track to release next month.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    The absolute final NPC sprites have been finished!
    Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Beta testing is still going on and we're still well on track.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
    The absolute final NPC sprites have been finished!

Beta testing is still going on and we're still well on track.

Glad to hear this is so close to completion! I've been awaiting this hack since I first came back to pokecommunity 2 years ago! I'm excited this is finally getting released soon and I'll gladly play bronze 1 and 2 once this is released! Have a good day Freako.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2022
    Hi, I'm really looking forward to playing this game, does anyone know where it is? What is implemented? New region? New pokemon? This hack looks very complete.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    Pokemon Bronze 2 is made to be like a long lost 4th game in the GSC series set in its own region with its own characters and story. There is almost nothing "hack" like in here. Just shut off your brain and pretend it's 2002.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    How is that a let down? I've been advertising it as this for the past 5 years.

I should have clarified, I apologize. I ment specifically the phys/spec split on account many pokemon introduced in the second gen had moves they couldnt use due to the way moves worked at the time. But since you later said its a maybe I can take back what I said since even if you dont add it the game looks great as it is.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    Release is only a week away!!

The hack is finished, done. Everything is complete, and I plan to release it on the 14th of May.
    Although it will be a day earlier for Americans because of timezones. But yeah I'm gonna go lay down now because It's unreal that I actually got to this point, finally.

Here we go!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Release is only a week away!!

The hack is finished, done. Everything is complete, and I plan to release it on the 14th of May.
    Although it will be a day earlier for Americans because of timezones. But yeah I'm gonna go lay down now because It's unreal that I actually got to this point, finally.

Here we go!

Oh my god! Oh my god! Choo-choo goes the hype train! After nearly 4-5 years this has finally reached completion! Congratulations Freako!

Back