• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I have attached Pokemon Bronze patch 1.05 to the first post. The change log is as follows:

-Flying to Willowbrush town is now fixed (Enter the town again to update the fly map)
-Fixed some text inaccuracies & added more lore
-NPC trade evolutions now work properly
-Some maps I forgot to modify from Crystal have been edited
-Some route layout changes
-Repositioned some unobtainable cave items
-Changed the music of some towns
-Modified some of the gym leaders Pokemon & stats.

Your previous saves should be compatible. Save inside a pokemon center to make sure you don't get stuck inside something.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I just finished Bronze 2 and I must say that it was truly a treat to play, it truly felt like a classic sequel to the the generation 2 games. My only gripe would be how Team Rocket did not feel as threatening as they did in the original GSC games, but that's understandable. I enjoyed the exploration probing vibe that the hack gives off as you progress further and further, the gym leaders did pose quite a challenge, especially since I played on set mode. Kudos to you Freako!

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I have attached Pokemon Bronze patch 1.05 to the first post. The change log is as follows:

-Flying to Willowbrush town is now fixed (Enter the town again to update the fly map)
-Fixed some text inaccuracies & added more lore
-NPC trade evolutions now work properly
-Some maps I forgot to modify from Crystal have been edited
-Some route layout changes
-Repositioned some unobtainable cave items
-Changed the music of some towns
-Modified some of the gym leaders Pokemon & stats.

Your previous saves should be compatible. Save inside a pokemon center to make sure you don't get stuck inside something.

Excellent patch with quite a few major things, especially the in-game traded evos working proper now. Not sure if you saw that part of the spoiler tag in my previous post but did you put Johto's battle themes back in now?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 6, 2022
So far so good, very simple. I'm enjoying this hack a bunch. Only question so far is where to get a Moon Stone? Debating on trading my nidorina for a Porygon unless I can find a moon stone. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Really good, looks like the first post completion fixes have been implemented. Now i can start playing this, especially since i just finished Pokemon Grape 100%.

May I suggest a walkthrough txt file and other txt file documentation for this game, for all the nabs who don't wanna go into this game even remotely blind at all.

Though for me there's no fun I'm that, except maybe finding out where each Pokemon is located at.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
There is more to the game than what is seen by playing it normally.
I wonder if anybody has found any of it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Where can find the Exp Share in the Game and how can i evolve my Scyther and Machop?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
There is more to the game than what is seen by playing it normally.
I wonder if anybody has found any of it.

Any hints?

Where can find the Exp Share in the Game and how can i evolve my Scyther and Machop?

You can get the Exp Share by completing the wedding sidequest; you can get a Scizor via an in-game trade or by trading with yourself, and Machop evolves by level up, just like in vanilla.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Those who played it all the way through and beat the post game (and also had played Bronze 1 or not) I'd love to hear how your experience was, playing it!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
So, this hack is good
I only have to do still 2 things
1) the Mt. Ender Event
2) the Stones Quest

And I have a HUGE problem with the Stones Quests: I found three of the four coloured Stones, the Red, the Green and the Blue one, I miss the Brown one.
I know where take it, but
Spoiler:

Years
I'm playing the postgame right now and I enjoyed my playthough of this game.The only thing I would have changed was upping the level of the last gym,e4 and post game trainers and gyms since I've solo'ed the entire game so far with only Charizard.Still a very good romhack worth a play for sure.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
I just finished Bronze, really enjoyed it. Very excited to delve into 2!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 23, 2022
This is my first romhack I have ever played and it's excellent! I do have a question though... is every Pokémon in the game catchable in some way? Also I have noticed a bug: when you catch a Pokémon it only ever shows the second page of the Pokédex entry! I'm playing on original hardware if that helps.

Back