• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Community Diminishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Maybe i should leave , think about it. Dizzy hasnt really contributed much to PC , im not one of the most important People , plus i have my own message boards , but PC will be my main priority , even though i only have very little members .

But if i do leave , i will never be back here.

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Maybe i should leave , think about it. Dizzy hasnt really contributed much to PC , im not one of the most important People , plus i have my own message boards , but PC will be my main priority , even though i only have very little members .

But if i do leave , i will never be back here.
    Well if you do leave, like I'm planning to, you'll see how life really is. I mean today I spent most of the day doing "stuff" other then PC and I guess I can live without PC.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I dont see why a thread like this was started, what to get members to think well PC is going down so why should I stay here. Did any one know that we are getting new members? I think this thread is stupid.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    But then PC won't be any fun if all of the nice members leave, and then a bunch of n00bs take over. :( The only reason I joined this forum was because all of the members were so friendly, unlike another certain site. (*cough*AvidGamers*cough*) PC's got more of a chance if all of our good members stay. Once any guest learn that most of our posts are quality, and interesting, they'll want to join...

Years
    Arcanine said:
    I dont see why a thread like this was started, what to get members to think well PC is going down so why should I stay here. Did any one know that we are getting new members? I think this thread is stupid.
    I thought it was stupid at first too but then I thought about it and it really makes sense.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    No one will join Pc anymore , We had over 1000 members before and 20 people joined A DAY. now we only have one or two members joining , I say Advertise PC to everyone that likes pokemon . Also if This doesnt work , We shoudl Abandon PC , just find another way to make it more popular , anyways , make PC the best place Ever , I dont want any noob's takin this board over

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    I thought it was stupid at first too but then I thought about it and it really makes sense.
    What trying to make members leave PC (that is stupid), thats what this thread is about. And Shelz4U put ones that left like Zeke31 did any one know she dont like pokemon any more? Mario he was never on (he had a site), Marill he could never login so why go on as a Mod here, TheRealOne left for PE2K (he liked PE2K better then the other Admins).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I call this , The Demise of PC : The Fall , September 2003

BTW - Kayleigh did you get the PM i sent you , how about you arcanine?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    oh i woudlnt leave just like that , i would have to have a stable reason , like a certain member that gets on my nerves or something else , im not leavin , PC is the best place ( message boad )in the world ^^.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    It's October 2003, not September. :P
    And yes, I got it. But... I would prefer to join yours only if you stayed here.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Not really. We could tell if it was diminishing by a lackluster amount of fun posts to read, a falling number of active members, and no energy left in the forum. As it is, I don't see too many signs of these. The post count thread seems more of a plug to encourage competition between the boards, something that isn't necessary.

I don't think this topic is bad, it seems some people still need to understand what real diminishiment of the community is. Unless it gets to the point where there is nothing more relevant to say or prove, I can't foresee locking it.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Hmm...I think the reason people think PC is "diminishing," is because pokemon is diminishing...PC is a good place to tak about anything...pokemon or not...ooh wee ohh

BOO ya!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Heh...even though it may be selling out, pokemon is nowhere NEAR as popular as it was 3 years ago, sad to say :( :(

The tcg is goin good to, with sandstorm and all that jazz...

BOO ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back