• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dream Team

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
  • If you could live in a Pokemon world, having a team of six of your most favorite Pokemon (No Legendaries) as faithful companions to travel with you throughout your journey... which Pokemon would they be?

Whether to battle, perform in Contests, fight for justice, so on and so forth, which Pokemon would you assemble to create your "Dream Team?" This can be however you desire, unevolved, not fully or fully evolved, just as long as you aren't using a Legendary of any sort. They can be evolved if you plan to evolve them, and etc.

For me, this is a very difficult question. But, after a little bit of thought, I think I know. They would have to be...

Arbok, Dustox, Maractus, Lickilicky, Hypno and Sableye.

What about you?

Last edited:
    Years
  • hmmm dream team? i would have to say....

jolteon (my favorite)
    charizard (also favorite)
    espeon (you can see the pattern here)
    greninja
    typhlosion
    gardevoir

comprised of most of my favorites, since its a dream team, type coverage isnt too important to me, i would be a pokemon trainer and strive to have my own gym or be a part of the elite four of my respective region

Years
  • We've had this sort of thread over in Pokemon Voting Polls in the past, so I think I'll flip this over there, as it isn't so much a discussion as giving opinions.

It's always hard for me to pick a dream team, as I'd probably be happy with any combination of 6 out of about 25 Pokemon. But, I think I'll go mostly with favorites here, rather than the best competitive options.

Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Sceptile
    Luxray
    Altaria
    Ninetales
    Azumarill
    Gallade / Reuniclus

I'd most likely be a trainer, but probably do some contests in the side. 8D

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    In my dream team, I'd combine favoritism and competitive prowess. Here's my dream team:

Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team
    Pokemon Dream Team

If Pikachu would prove to be too weak, however, I'd evolve it into Raichu.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Victreebel, Clefable, Starmie, Steelix, Delphox/Blaziken (really unsure which one I'd go with.) Banette.

I don't imagine I would battle much they would probably just be my pets.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Instead of dreaming I wish it was real....

Watchog - it's my #1 favorite, but always helps me out at the end (in my games), it would be so much fun playing with one too, and could help out searching for food, or places to hide in or sleep. Learns a wide variety of attacks from other types, it will be an incredible mixture of a Pokemon to have around.

Mienfoo - my favorite fighting weasel, just love it, it's always been helpful in my teams so I can't leave it out

Floatzel - not just great for surfing, but being an otter, I'm sure it won't mind playing around and having great time too, I can't swim in real life, it would help me learn to swim.

Furret - it would be awesome to have a giant ferret by my side (5 feet, 11 inches), we could play all day. Also being a normal type it can help out with the other types my other companions can't take down. I know that Normal Types can learn attacks (mostly via TM's) of other types.

Dewott - what could be better than having one otter? is having two of them, playful and happy by my side, when Floatzel is sleepy or tired, Dewott can teach me how to swim. Double Scalchops it would be a smart and strong battler too.

Zigzagoon - this little raccoon companion would be very helpful to have around searching for food, it has that beautiful fur markings, and then evolves to a ferret! Even more good news for me.

What would I be? probably a mixture of trainer (battling other Pokemon/trainers) and part Professor/Researcher with the help of my 6 Pokemon above, we would learn all about the different Pokemon and how they interact in the wild with other Pokemon/Humans.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My dream team would most likely consist of Breloom, Dusknoir, Cresselia, Bronzong, Gyarados, and Electivire. Used this team before on simulator, and it worked out pretty well for me. Unfortunately, though, I've never been able to put it together in-game. :(

dirkac

scarfmaster asterisk
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    Surskit, Chinchou, Drifloon, Cubchoo, Phantump, Budew <3

Basically my favourite six Pokémon ;p

Mediocre Competetive LC Team that I've actually used and worked yay :3

Back