• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GeoGuessr

Years
Guess I'll try one again then.

3-1-png.157918

Attachments

• 3-1.png
    3-1.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 14
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Is it Zapapico in Scarlet/Violet? Remembers that being flat and open. Considers it the most forgettable Paldean city. Only really exists for Charcadet items.

Years
Is it Zapapico in Scarlet/Violet? Remembers that being flat and open. Considers it the most forgettable Paldean city. Only really exists for Charcadet items.

Correct! Wanted to do a SV screenshot and I figured one of the towns/cities would be easier to recognize. Tried to go with one that wouldn't be too recognizable like Levincia xD
The host turn is yours if you want it =3

Full image:
3-jpg.157951

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 11
Years
Unova. Looks sandy, but with flowers? :unsure:
*shrugs*

Probably not it, but only place coming to mind atm as my Unova location knowledge isn't very great. Might get more hints from an expanded view if not it.

Is it Route 13?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Unova. Looks sandy, but with flowers? :unsure:
*shrugs*

Probably not it, but only place coming to mind atm as my Unova location knowledge isn't very great. Might get more hints from an expanded view if not it.

Is it Route 13?
Incorrect.

Zooms out a little more.

Pokemon Geoguessr 2.png

Years
Well not sand... apparently it's grass at evening or night lol

Route 19 perhaps ?
Feels like a route to me at the present moment anyway.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Well not sand... apparently it's grass at evening or night lol

Route 19 perhaps ?
Feels like a route to me at the present moment anyway.
Nope. Not Route 19.

Pokemon Geoguessr 3.png

Zoomed out a little further. May or may not help, though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
I guess Pinwheel Forest (the outside part next to Nacrene City).
Correct. The full image:

Pokemon Geoguessr Original.png

Seems like a very unimportant, random place. Stands in front of the Challenge Rock, specifically. Brings Fighting types here to get a free Star Piece (in Black/White).

(Snapped this in Winter at night, by the way. Understands ReKoil's earlier snow/sand thought.)

Allows you to create the next Geoguessr spot, if you wish.

Back