• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hacking Team

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I will help you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, because I need to gather some tools again like:
    APE
    Cyclone ( (proto) something)
    Unlz
    Remember what happened to my tools? Yep.
    I have a busy week, because of finals too.

I actually posted this thinking my other post did not go through when I posted a while ago.

Last edited:
    Years
  • yeh ok, i have attatched the patch ^^
    hope all is well, and looking forward to see what the title screen of police looks like ^^

EDIT: and if anyone else steals my mod, i will kill you!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    I'm gonna test it to. But thank you i made it with photoshop, c4d, render, and that kinda ****.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Yeah ofcourse i can. I've got exams on school so i'm busy but i'm gonna make it. I make 2 a blue one and a red one!

Years
  • Here are the userbars it are png's so it has a transparent background:

View attachment 41372

View attachment 41373

wow man those are awesome!!
    i shall see if i can add them into my sig, but i don't wanna go over the image constraints O_o
    they are awesome tho!!!

And by the way guys, who would have guessed, and i think i have already said it...but i have exam block

I think we all have exams!!!
    not sure about elijahb, she hasn't said much O_o

hope all exams go well!

on a lighter note, i got a movement script to work!!!!!!!!
    but i won't finalise everything just yet....but it's still pretty cool right?
    so G.K.S., I think that qualifies as a scripter?

EDIT: oh gawd it screwed up. now i am going to troubleshoot ^_^

ignore that, it didn't end up working after all D=
    lol

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    These user bars and banners are great. I will add them to the to the hack showcase thread soon. With some more screens as well.

I will try to get the titlescreen for your hack, Sirwillis04, within 24 hours with a picture of a Mostres on it. Like tomorrow at this time. Ok?
    Plus you should know that anyone who visits this thread could steal that attachment, and it's not my fault. Just telling so you could be careful. :)

Never mind, I will update with the banner and user bars right now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I will try to get the titlescreen for your hack, Sirwillis04, within 24 hours with a picture of a Mostres on it. Like tomorrow at this time. Ok?
    Plus you should know that anyone who visits this thread could steal that attachment, and it's not my fault. Just telling so you could be careful. :)
    thanks for that.

and don't worry, i have removed the attatchmet already. :)

so when will i be allocated some more work on the hack?

only 9 more days till my plushies hatch! w00t!

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I will have the title screen done in an hour, sorry if it is a bit over the 24hours that i said i will try get it done by.

I tried to level up your plushies (all of them), I hope it worked.

I'm doing it right now (titlescreen editing), but experiencing trouble. THere seems to be a grid on the titlescreen for some reason. I will try to straighten i out.

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Thanks, I will try to do it right and since you helped me, I want to do the same.

Years
  • Thanks, I will try to do it right and since you helped me, I want to do the same.
    cool, and i have removed it again, but if you want it i will post an encrypted zip file which needs a password and i will PM the password to you, k?

EDIT: and i had a go at the title screen editing, and i suck.
    lol. i need to perfect that. lol.

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Do you want me to try again on it, I really got pissed after spending so much time and it kept failing. It was so hot here yesterday too.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Do you have a due date for me? Do you need it before a certain date?

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I just asked if i can take my time with this
    Pokemon Police is coming along great,, i just figured out how to fix a glitch.

Back