• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    I can't wait to play the demo for your game!
    I hope you aren't annoyed by this question, but now that the battle system demo is going to be released, do you have a set release date for the demo?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I don't have a set release date for the demo but it shouldn't be long. I haven't actually got the battle system yet but once i do i just have to implement that and then it's just a case of adding in map events and fine tuning everything.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Guys I need your help now. For some reason I'm not able to 'Save Target As' so I can't download music from www.vgmusic.com. So if anybody has or is willing to download the following music files could you please do me a big favor and upload them here, PM them to me or send them to [email protected]. Here they are as they appear on www.vgmusic.com:
    Desert
    Dewford Town (2)
    Evolving
    Fallarbor Town
    Intro (part 1)
    Intro (part 2)
    Level Up
    Lilycove City
    Route 104, 105, 106
    Rustboro City
    Shoal Cave
    Show Me Around
    Slateport City
    Sootopolis
    The End
    Title Screen
    Trainer Battle
    Trainer Defeated
    Wild Pokemon Battle
    Wild Pokemon Fainted

Thanks to anybody who helps and I'll make sure you are credited for all your effort.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    The demo won't be long now. For some reason Krazy's battle system doesn't work properly in my game but once that is sorted the demo will be ready.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Alright! It won't be long now, I just hope the demo is. Nothing better than playing a demo that doesn't take 3 minutes to complete.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    The demo is fairly long. I think you mean there's nothing worse than a demo that takes 3 minutes to complete, and i agree. The battles will add more play time as well so it should be quite lengthy.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Great! There's nothing better than playing a demo after training.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Here's a small Route that you get to play in the demo.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    -Info on the demo-
    I've just played through the game (without the battle system) and completed it in just over 45 minutes and that is when I knew exactly what to do and where to go. I've got the battle system in the game now at the expense of the cms for the time being but I think the battles are more important for the demo.
    If people want a screen of my battle system before the demo is released, just ask.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    OK I'll post one. This is to show how much work I have to do on it before I release the demo. I've got to add the levels, gender for both Pokemon, the opposing Pokemon's HP and the Pokemon's name where it says 'What should do?' and then I'm pretty much done.
    Here it is so far:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice addition to the game phoenix! Why don't you make 6 heroes in the hero
    section and change them for each pokemon? (each pokemon has a variable no.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I agree. This game has been one of my favorites since I joined PC. I can't wait to see how it turns out phoenix! Keep it up, you're doing a tremendous job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back