• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liberation Force OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Can I sign up for the Pokemorph Liberation Force?I got my bio.
    Name:Eric
    Morph:Lucario
    Appearance:There were two appearances for him.He had evolved from his riolu morph into his lucario morph.He evolved from the excrutiating training he recieved from Norman of Hoenn.His hair turned from black to silvery-white,his white jacket turned into a darkish blue,and he apparently obtained a hat.His eyes were originally black but are now red.His hands have gloves with spikes on them and they enable him to control the power of aura more fluently then without them.His shoes give him the power of extreme speed.He may look soft but inside is the heart of a fighter with untapped potential.He is a kind hearted person who fights only when necessary.
    Personality:Even though he's a pokemorph he wants to help others.He likes to meditate under a tree.He has the ability to befriend people once they get past his pokemorph.In his spare time he likes to train his martial arts and his aura power.He is calm in battle,but when his memories of what happened to his family is brought up his aura shows a menacing black glow that increases his strength,stamina,aura power,and speed.He looses control of himself and fights his allies and enemies.Although all of this is increased he takes heavy damage after his dark aura disintigrates.It's a big price to pay.He tries to find a way to control himself during his dark aura phase so he could use it for the greater good.He believes that one of the kanto gymleaders knows how to do it.
    Background:Eric was a member of hoenns gyms to combat Kanto's and Johto's pokemorphs along with several others.Eric later fell in love with one of them.Her name was Rosalba,she morphed with her gardevoir.Eric was always loyal to his gym leader Norman,but soon realized the cruelty he showed from his corrupted mind onto his parents.Eric escaped Hoenn in a ship.He didn't care where it was goingjust as long as it was away from the pokemorphs.Little did he know,Hoenn wasn't the only one with pokemorph problems.The ship went straight to Kanto.There he heard of an organization who wants to stop the gymleaders rampage.So he starts a quest to find and join the organiztion called the Pokemorph Liberation Force,hoping they would accept him.
    Attacks:-Aura Sphere (his signature move) Dark Aura Attacks:-Aura Sphere
    -Force Palm -Dark Pulse
    -Extreme Speed -Bullet Punch
    -Dragon Pulse -Bone Rush
    Additional Info:When he is in his dark aura phase not only does his personality change,but also his attacks.He is well intuned with nature and like any other lucario he can sense the aura of all living things.His favorite food is sitrus berries because it replenishes most of his energy that was drained away form his dark aura phase.
    So can you guys let me join the adventure?Please reply as soon as you're done reding this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    sorry Aura, it says on the opening post and in the ooc that signups are closed...

Kay everyone, i know its been a while but my post is coming soon, i promise. Should be interesting.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • So...Kansas has given me permission to bunny him. He's really really busy and doesn't want the RP to die. Pleeeeease post you guys. Jade will be saving Clove, don't worry about that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    WHOOO! POST! so heres the deal... new stuff happened and here is how its going to work!

Q: So... wheres the rendezvous point, Kansas?

A: Good question! the rendezvous point is going to be west of Saffron in the woods between Saffron and Celadon. Theres a small town where the team will be supported with medical care and bedding by the local residents! While Clove isn't available, you all will have to figure out who's going to lead! <3

Q2:"What is... the 5th move, Kansas?"

A: Well i'm so glad you asked. The 5th move is the combination of your characters most prominent trait with their dominant typing to creating a powerful trump card ability to use in a corner. The 5th move is an ability for experienced morphs and are very difficult to control as seen in my previous post. Clove having just now discovered his doesn't know how to control it. Your 5th moves will release at different times throughout the RP and hopefully allow the PLF some extra muscle and help in fighting the gym leaders because according to Sabrina's conversation... things are going to get more exciting!

Clove Wheldst - 5th Move

Superpower - Clove's pride and anger combined with his dark type to form Superpower. Clove gets an incredible boost in attack and speed, but for the moment seems to lose all traces of morals and standards with only a single goal in sight of destroying his enemy...However Superpower isn't forever. It slowly decreases in power as time passes as follows... and when its done, the body suffers incredible muscle pain, slowing the user to almost a crawl.

0~3 minutes = +100% strength
    3~5 minutes = +75% strength
    5~7 minutes = +50% strength
    7+ minutes = Game Over

So have fun inventing your 5th moves and be sure to write them in at interesting times for the story! I don't want everyone coming out with them at the same time really soon but just think about it for later. when you're ready to unveil your 5th move, pm me and we'll work it out! If you think of your 5th move ahead of time, go ahead and pm it to me as well, i want to keep them a secret from the other rp'ers! *evil grin*

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Hoe? When did Kansas get back? It's been so peaceful lately without him I didn't realise PLF had started up again. xP

Kidding aside, I like this whole '5th Move' idea. *hints to Plum's 5th move in latest post*

Oh, and who's back?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    shush you! it was midterms.... and a lot of drama. that all aside.... looks like i've seen

Clove, Aisha, Jade, Lakel, Plum... Alice is accounted for cause i know Jim had to take a break from the rp. so we're still missing 2

Edit: okay... so we're missing one... but Samurai... we need to move on from Saffron i think. Whatever you have planned, wrap it up quick please

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    So is Plum really sitting this one out? We'll see. (=u=)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha indeed... just to clear things up. the 5th move isn't only usable at the brink of death. And not all of them draw on the body's strength to perform the attack, as seen by Sabrina's Recover. Although most will have a pretty solid downfall after their use, Superpower's negative effect just happens to be in the move's actual description. I just took it a bit farther.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Thank you for the invite, Kansas ^_^. I haven't read to where you guys are, so my RP sample may include that if I feel like reading up to that point after I edit.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    welcome back :) I can fill you in on whats happened via PM if you'd like. And yyyyup everyone Silhouette is back as our favorite rookie, Denx! Except apparently he's been keeping himself busy while he was away from the PLF and not much of a rookie anymore... *grin* so yes yes... no RP sample required because you've already been accepted before haha. Can't wait to see him back in action. Go ahead and write your introduction post whenever you're ready

Silhouette

Years
  • Thanks^^. Oh, I forgot to previously post, "Hello, everyone!". By the way, I see we still have the same little devices. But, I've been reading this up until.. like, where everyone was split up, so it shouldn't take me very long to skim through and read, but you may not need to go through pm. Oh, and what's this.. a 5th move..? Sounds like fun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    5th move should be interesting indeed. And as a side note for the update on the RP status and housekeeping issues. Gummy has been removed from the RP due to in activity. Same goes for Thesis and his character Travis. Samurai... you have 3 days to post before you share the same fate.

Silhouette

Years
  • Dang! I just typed out this whole thing, and it got lost because I wasn't 'logged in'. I shouldn't have cleared the cookies!! Oh well, I'll work at it tonight. Man, took a while to type, too. Don't worry, I'll eventually get to it.

Silhouette

Years
  • Missed you too. Not to mention posting here. *sighs a sigh of relief*

But I'm back. In fact, the PLF roleplay is what made me active again. Can't wait for Denx to meet up with the group =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back