• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
  • Sorry if I am taking so long on the game......It's just i am doing everything: Mapping, Scripting, Tile Editing, Palette Editing, And Editing the Title Screen. Also following MasterMindX's tut for the world map, so yeah i an VERY BUSY,....sorry....

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Sorry if I am taking so long on the game......It's just i am doing everything: Mapping, Scripting, Tile Editing, Palette Editing, And Editing the Title Screen. Also following MasterMindX's tut for the world map, so yeah i an VERY BUSY,....sorry....
    Wow, DP Master, you practically own the game... That's probably more than what Garfield does in a week! Anyways, sorry if I sounded harsh, but it's true. Good luck, and I'm awaiting if you need any more sprites, GL.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Wow, DP Master, you practically own the game... That's probably more than what Garfield does in a week! Anyways, sorry if I sounded harsh, but it's true. Good luck, and I'm awaiting if you need any more sprites, GL.

very true, i think DP master should own the game, seeing as he is doing everything, i haven't seen what "Garfield lover92" can do yet...kinda disappointing don't ya think? the whole point of asking people to help out in a hack is to speed up the progress, and to help out with things that you may not understand, from what DP master said, he's doing everything, i don't think thats very fair do you? I'm working on a hack I'm getting help on that with "foofatron", but i don't pressure him, i tell him to take his time, whilst i work on something else for my hack such as tiles, music and hex, you should do the same, you'd get things done a lot quicker if you work together instead of letting one person do all the work. It ALSO doesn't help speed up the hack, when you say "DP master isn't co-operating" or "DP master is taking his time". Stop pushing him so much, i hope other members of your team are not being treated this bad..or you find your people gone leaving your hack dead...sorry to sound harsh..but its the truth.

By the way DP master..could u post some screens when your less busy =D good luck on this hack my friend.

Garfield lover92, you should think about what i said...if you want the best for your hack you'll listen..

im already starting to lose interest..ill wait to see updates..

----Zeikku SSJ7----

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    I agree with Zeikku ssj7 and Esmas you should try and do some work GL cause DP master 92 is doing way more work then you and keep in mind hes taking over Pokemon Glowing Silver so hes gonna be working on that hack you know if your gonna keep letting DP master 92 do all the work your better off let him take over the thread and hes probably leave the team if your gonna keep doing that.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • very true, i think DP master should own the game, seeing as he is doing everything, i haven't seen what "Garfield lover92" can do yet...kinda disappointing don't ya think? the whole point of asking people to help out in a hack is to speed up the progress, and to help out with things that you may not understand, from what DP master said, he's doing everything, i don't think thats very fair do you? I'm working on a hack I'm getting help on that with "foofatron", but i don't pressure him, i tell him to take his time, whilst i work on something else for my hack such as tiles, music and hex, you should do the same, you'd get things done a lot quicker if you work together instead of letting one person do all the work. It ALSO doesn't help speed up the hack, when you say "DP master isn't co-operating" or "DP master is taking his time". Stop pushing him so much, i hope other members of your team are not being treated this bad..or you find your people gone leaving your hack dead...sorry to sound harsh..but its the truth.

By the way DP master..could u post some screens when your less busy =D good luck on this hack my friend.

Garfield lover92, you should think about what i said...if you want the best for your hack you'll listen..

im already starting to lose interest..ill wait to see updates..

----Zeikku SSJ7----

I agree with Zeikku ssj7 and Esmas you should try and do some work GL cause DP master 92 is doing way more work then you and keep in mind hes taking over Pokemon Glowing Silver so hes gonna be working on that hack you know if your gonna keep letting DP master 92 do all the work your better off let him take over the thread and hes probably leave the team if your gonna keep doing that.

Here is whats going on with me. I am mapping Sinnoh Areas right now and I am gonna post them soon. I am very sorry if it seems like he is doing all of the work for me. It is just that I have been really wanting to do work for like 2 weeks now but he isn't sending me a patch no matter how much I ask. I will probably get it when he is done with our world map.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • World map! You think he could do that in ten minutes, yeah right. But anyways, I'll be looking forward to updates. You've come along way Garfield.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • World map! You think he could do that in ten minutes, yeah right. But anyways, I'll be looking forward to updates. You've come along way Garfield.

I am highly aware it takes a long time to make it. he estimates it will be done by Saturday next week

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    What world map is DP master 92 currently doing johto or sinnoh or both when its done by saturday and anyway he should replace the kanto map with the sinnoh map since sinnohs a massive region and he should replace the sevii islands world map with the johto one.

Well good luck with it i hope it turns out well.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • New Screenshots at last:

Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Hope you like them. They are of our new New bark and Route 29 with new tiles

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Nice... Blue colored flowers. sweet. they're rare around the world.

Anyways, so we start off in Johto..? I think that's cool... Btw, is there gonna be a rival lurking in the window of Elm's lab..?

Also.., did DP Master made those tiles..?

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Sorry but we made new tiles using Advancemap and it reset all of the maps to there orignal State. As soon as DP master 92 is done the worldmap he is sending me his work so I can make some of the Sinnoh Maps with the new tiles

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    The palletes look awesome and the river in the 2nd screenshot looks DP styled awesome and are you gonna post screenshots of sinnoh soon.

- Sigma -

Bam!
    Years
  • Hey, this hack is looking great so far. Keep up the great work, Lustrous Silver team. By the way, there's a spelling mistake on Cherrygrove City's signpost. It says "The city of cute and fragant flowers" but it should be "The city of cute and fragrant flowers", hence the "r" in fragrant.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • New Screenshot:
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

It is the new Cherrygrove city. More on the way and a preview should be out soon that will end in Violet City

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i really love these maps really good job, and how many rivals will there be since your going to so many places?

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • Garfield, did u make a tile error in the cherrygrove screenshot?
    On the mart sign it says "MA C" when it should say "MART". Did you accidentally take a tile from the pokemon center where it says "P C "?

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Garfield, did u make a tile error in the cherrygrove screenshot?
    On the mart sign it says "MA C" when it should say "MART". Did you accidentally take a tile from the pokemon center where it says "P C "?

I believe so, Unless it is a store that sells Macbooks and iPods, it is a tilo (mistake in tile)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • well well well, I haven't been here in a while, and I must say I'm liking the new direction this is going in. So far, from the new release of Screens, the mapping for the beginning of Johto is very good, I have yet to find any tile errors (other than your MaC store, hehe thats kinda funny, I would say leave it as an originality and put the town map in there, but label it something like iPod touch Map). the only suggestion that I can make is the Pallates. the ocean seems vibrant compared to everything else. now I like vibrant myself, but it doesn't quite match the rest of the pallates. the grass and sand pallates seem muted. my suggestion, either go for more vibrancy of color or try muting the ocean a little maybe turning it a shade of teal or something. anyway I like what I'm seeing. keep it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back