• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 19, 2020
Great game, the puzzles did piss me off at times, but the game itself was great, and nice animation on the mewtwo, why did he have to die though lol

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I really do not know how to get to the Lande region. I finished the ivara leauge and I went outside the Team delta hide-out (The one which has a dive spot nearby) but there is no Helicopter to take me to the Lande region. What do i do?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 8, 2017
I really do not know how to get to the Lande region. I finished the ivara leauge and I went outside the Team delta hide-out (The one which has a dive spot nearby) but there is no Helicopter to take me to the Lande region. What do i do?
Have you fought the shady?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
What is the changelog for build Beta v5.32?

Any available walkthrough as well?

In Beta 5.32, I fixed so many glitches including the glitch which destroys the Lande gym events, and your Lande badges will become golden badges after you defeated the champion.

where I can find the way to L skyscraper

Battle with Culter/Era on Polygonum Path, and you'll get the ticket.

The last time i fought the shady, it was before the league and outside the courtroom.

That's odd, I checked the scripts and I didn't see anything wrong. Did Absolve show up and tell you that you should go to Lande in the hideout? And I have another question, did you lose to Cybil or Amala before you challenge the Elite Four?

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
That's odd, I checked the scripts and I didn't see anything wrong. Did Absolve show up and tell you that you should go to Lande in the hideout? And I have another question, did you lose to Cybil or Amala before you challenge the Elite Four?

Response: I really am not sure to be honest. It has been a week but i did not lose to anyone in the elite 4 nor do I recall losing to cybil or Amala.

Years
  • Seen yesterday

Response: I really am not sure to be honest. It has been a week but i did not lose to anyone in the elite 4 nor do I recall losing to cybil or Amala.
So, you don't remember if you see Absolve in the hideout? ……Well, if you are sure that you are playing the special storyline, I hope that you can send me your save file so that I can find out what happened to you.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Hey i am not able reach lalum i tried all the staues and not able to remove the fossils plzzzz help

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
So, you don't remember if you see Absolve in the hideout? ……Well, if you are sure that you are playing the special storyline, I hope that you can send me your save file so that I can find out what happened to you.

I'm in the lande skyscraper now,what should i do next?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
How to patch pokemon mega power beta 4.1 into 5.32 beta? Because i dont know how. If i play the beta 5.32 i will go to the very first of the story. How to updatr my 4.1 to 5.32??

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys, I'm currently stucked in Miscanthus gym. I've already defeated the divers but still can't find the gym leader. Any solutions?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
Hey bro can help me how to remove fossil in baobab city gym you know lalum gym leader i am very confused

Fall through the floor in the right places. The statues that are completely surrounded by rocks will remove the fossils.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Yo dude this is awesome it feels fully complete in dutch we call it: with the doth on the i.
Still in the beginning the level curve is to high i needed too cheat (hate grinding for an houer after every gym) especaly when u have not the strongeste poke's
Well i cant say its not challaging.

Btw i wanna update it to the latest beta on my adroind im using MyBoy anny suggestions how?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 8, 2017
what do i do at the island unlocked by the adventurer's club at Mangrove Town

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
Yo dude this is awesome it feels fully complete in dutch we call it: with the doth on the i.
Still in the beginning the level curve is to high i needed too cheat (hate grinding for an houer after every gym) especaly when u have not the strongeste poke's
Well i cant say its not challaging.

Btw i wanna update it to the latest beta on my adroind im using MyBoy anny suggestions how?

Patch the latest update to a clean, Vanillish copy of Emerald, give it a name, then rename the old .sav to the name you gave the updated version and delete the outdated release.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I'm in the lande skyscraper now,what should i do next?
Get Immortal Badge and unlock the door to challenge the league.

Hey guys, I'm currently stucked in Miscanthus gym. I've already defeated the divers but still can't find the gym leader. Any solutions?

Find the real diving spot, find the crashed ship and enter the ship. Try to find the buttons in those rooms to unlock those doors.

what do i do at the island unlocked by the adventurer's club at Mangrove Town

Explore it to find some rare Pokemon or something like that, of course.

I made a walkthrough for this hack. If you need it, you can get it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xa2rrnsvf8ktnw4/Pokemon Mega Power Walkthrough.txt

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 31, 2018
I can not get battle points in the trainer hill
and it getting hang my phone
please help me .....

Back