• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
seems interesting... will try.

Thanks.

Woah, nice demo! I'm patiently waiting for the next release but I just realized that you're waiting for the ORAS! Haha, silly me
But anyways, you have a nice hack here, waiting for the mega evolutions!
Spoiler:

And nice battle backgrounds!
Good luck on making this hack!

I named fletchinder as fletchinde because there's no space for the "r". So I have to delete it.

Found a little bug.
I've been defeated by this guy:
Spoiler:

It's near of the Mt. Burvine's Entrance, but when i talk again to rematch him, i can't do it :/ ...
I should be able to rematch him until i defeat him, right?

EDIT:
Another bug, this Pokeball doesn't give you anything:
Spoiler:

And this neither:
Spoiler:

EDIT2:
There is 2 pokeballs that frozen your game:
Spoiler:

Thanks for reporting, I'll fix them in the coming beta1.

Nice hack will you introduce the new mega pokemon from pokemon omega sapphire and ruby? Mega slowbro and mega Salamence or no. If not it's OK the hack looks epic. I wish I could help you with spriting (overworld & battle sprites) but I'm working on my own hack.
Good luck.

Yes. I've added them already, so they'll be available in the next beta, I've finished the sprites of them, so I think there's no need to work on theirs sprites. Anyway, thanks a lot.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
i like the demo very much.
can you change the starters i hate the monkey pokemons, they are weak !!!

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
Hey Man, I'm A Fan Of Your Hacks. I Have A Question Though. Sorry For Being So Advance But Will You Have Another Project After Mega Power? xD Or Will You Fix Victory Fire And Resolute? Couz I Would Love To Play Them Again To Their Fullest. Like You Know, The Grammatical Error Things And Stuffs? Hope You Answer That And Good Luck With Mega Power By The Way ^__^

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
I like what I see!

My first time seeing a UPS file, but that won't be a problem. Already had the program for it lol.

This one looks really interesting, keep up the great work! Subscribed!

EDIT: I noticed a few grammatical errors, and one major bug.

A Pokeball near the entrance to the lab, in a corner of the grass. (I forgot the name of the route, and I forgot to screenshot it when it was on) When I try to get the item, the game freezes. Not sure if you knew about this already.

I really like the idea of being a Professor! Though I wish the Starter Pokemon were a bit more varied.

I only have one complaint so far: The room north from the prison in the lab cannot be accessed yet, but the reason is unclear. Perhaps add an NPC that gives a little dialogue as to why the Professor cannot go there. That aside I'm enjoying this immensely! I'll try to give more feedback for the grammar fixes as needed, with screenshots if necessary.

I hope you aren't mad about my little complaints here, I just want to see this hack become the best that it can be! I've been thinking about starting a hack with the player as a Professor, but I doubt I could have come up with something this amazing! Thank you for making this awesome hack, and I hope it becomes even better with time!

Last edited:

dragon__tamer

the elder of dragon's den
Years
its great
i have played and enjoyed resolute and victory fire
they were very good or maybe best
is it the continue of the victory fire and resolute?
(i mean the retrn of team mirage or travel to tyron and sylon and etc.)
thanks a lot

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
One of My Favorite Hacker's Hack Can't wait Sad news i can't get into sendsapce can you upload it in mediafire Plzzzzz

Years
  • Seen yesterday
i like the demo very much.
can you change the starters i hate the monkey pokemons, they are weak !!!

Maybe, but there're two more starters, what's more, you can catch new Pokemon at the beginning of the game.

Hey Man, I'm A Fan Of Your Hacks. I Have A Question Though. Sorry For Being So Advance But Will You Have Another Project After Mega Power? xD Or Will You Fix Victory Fire And Resolute? Couz I Would Love To Play Them Again To Their Fullest. Like You Know, The Grammatical Error Things And Stuffs? Hope You Answer That And Good Luck With Mega Power By The Way ^__^

Maybe I can fix them, but I need help, thanks a lot for supporting anyway.

I like what I see!

My first time seeing a UPS file, but that won't be a problem. Already had the program for it lol.

This one looks really interesting, keep up the great work! Subscribed!

EDIT: I noticed a few grammatical errors, and one major bug.

A Pokeball near the entrance to the lab, in a corner of the grass. (I forgot the name of the route, and I forgot to screenshot it when it was on) When I try to get the item, the game freezes. Not sure if you knew about this already.

I really like the idea of being a Professor! Though I wish the Starter Pokemon were a bit more varied.

I only have one complaint so far: The room north from the prison in the lab cannot be accessed yet, but the reason is unclear. Perhaps add an NPC that gives a little dialogue as to why the Professor cannot go there. That aside I'm enjoying this immensely! I'll try to give more feedback for the grammar fixes as needed, with screenshots if necessary.

I hope you aren't mad about my little complaints here, I just want to see this hack become the best that it can be! I've been thinking about starting a hack with the player as a Professor, but I doubt I could have come up with something this amazing! Thank you for making this awesome hack, and I hope it becomes even better with time!

Well, thanks for your words, I may do something to improve it.

its great
i have played and enjoyed resolute and victory fire
they were very good or maybe best
is it the continue of the victory fire and resolute?
(i mean the retrn of team mirage or travel to tyron and sylon and etc.)
thanks a lot

Team Mirage may not present in this hack, but this hack is about the event of these two hacks, of course.

Screenshots are amazing.The graphics are awesome.Very promising game

Thanks.

One of My Favorite Hacker's Hack Can't wait Sad news i can't get into sendsapce can you upload it in mediafire Plzzzzz

Really? But I really don't have time to update the hack to Mediafire, but I may do this when I have time, sorry.

Beta1 released now. All known Mega Pokemon(Except Rayquazza) are available now.

Some screenshots:
mpb1_by_wind1158-d81fycb.png

This beta is about 40% completed, it ends after the 5th gym.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Epic job my friend. The new updates looks great. Dling now. Beta 1 looks great. The mega pokemon, tiles and the new evil org icon in pic 1 all look great. The symbol reminds me of the tri force from Legend of Zelda.

Years
And, yes! The beta's out! Shame it only ends after the fifth gym.
Good job!
EDIT: I see that the grammars is almost correct!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Will our save files from the demo be complatible with beta 1? Either way, psyched to play/record this soon :)

Years
Will our save files from the demo be complatible with beta 1? Either way, psyched to play/record this soon :)

I think, yes, maybe.
I played through Fescue City, and not much has changed...
So, maybe, it'll work...
:)

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
You Are Really In A Different League When It Comes On Graphics, I Hope Someone Voluntarily Helps You Gramatically. And I Have A Question, Do All Your Hacks Have P/S Split? Couz I Can't Really Tell And Random People Kept Saying Yes/No/Maybe Shts. So I Want To Know It From You. You Really Didn't Dissappoint Me On Supporting Your Hacks By The Way ^__^

Alpesh

fire trainer
Years
I like your all hacks. And like to play this one. And thanks for releasing beta 1 and i wait for your next release full version. thanks again.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
Beta1 looks good so far, keep up the great work!

Grammar is looking a lot better in this one too, when I have time I'll make a list and try to help you a bit more in that area.

Other stuff:
Spoiler:

Looking forward to the next update! Keep up the great work!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Started to play the beta 1 yesterday. Its been a while since i played the demo so i need some help. what do i do/ where to i go after i get the 1st badge in spirulina city [and where can i get the Hm, if i need it to continue].

Back