• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    In the Pokemon section on the MD min-site, there are new screenshots ad bios for the Pokemon game. Here are some I really liked:

Grovyle: Who is Grovyle and why is it hunting Time Gears?
    Dialogue: Finally I found one. A Time Gear!

Dusknoir: This Pokemon is a bit mysterious. Does it have something to hide?
    Dialogue: You said you knew your name, at least? (Evil...)

Drowsee: This Pokemon is very helpful, offering assitance when Marill and Azurill lose something important.
    Dialogue: I'd have to have a cold heart to ignore kids in need! I can't turn a blind eye! (Sounds noble, but is later disproven)

Groudon: This Pokemon is said to have created masses and raised continents. It won't be happy if disturbed!
    Dialogue: PREPARE FOR MY WRATH! GROOOOOOOH!

poke hunter

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Charmander FTW! Although on my Red Rescue Team I ended up a phyduck!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    When I took the test, it said I was munchlax, which is what I want to be!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    I took the test and I was chikorita.But I want to be piplup with charmander as my partner.I going to get both games,I can't wait till they come out.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • i pre-ordered Explorers of Darkness.
    I liek Mewtwoz :P
    plus i herd u can trade Pokémon over to different versions with Wi-Fi, and i like the darkness.
    when i pre-ordered it, i played Brawl in GameStop for a while :|
    if u see a kool looking dude with glasses playing Brawl suckishly(cuz i don't have a wii and never even touched a wii controller, so it was hard to play) when u go get the game, that's me. :P :P :P
    i'm going to continue my adventure from BRT.
    Team Name: Go-Getters
    Starter: Squirtle
    Partner: Pikachu

can't wait for the game!!! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2008
    darkness all the way! and i know i'm going to be munchlax i wonder if it's going 2 be Any good? and lynx it's not out yet so save ur wishing till the 20th b.t.w team name:heaven
    starter pokemon: munchlax
    partner:piplup

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Well, I guess this one has everyone posting and please stay on topic.
    im really sorry, but the thing i really wanna tell you is...
    since your thread is 'official', so you should take the details in my thread and post it here, then i'll close mine.

Back