• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Orange Islands

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
This hack gives my interest, however I can't download it... I don't know why that OneDrive link only gave error to me.

Edit: Nevermind, I got this hack, but planned play in future not now.

Last edited:
Years
i downloaded this hack a while ago, but i never got to start it. I can't stop playing it since yesterday, the sprites and graphics are nothing short of spectacular, the events are created to perfection, for someone like me who grew up with the old generations of pokemo is the top, the only flaw is that unfortunately it has an end: D Really perfect, vote 10+ I hope you do other great creations

Years
This hack gives my interest, however I can't download it... I don't know why that OneDrive link only gave error to me.

Edit: Nevermind, I got this hack, but planned play in future not now.

onedrive link works fine in latest Firefox web browser on my end (should automatically download from the onedrive site in FF).
hack download is also found on this romhacking.net page (in case the onedrive link may be down for some users)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Gave up...
All caps letter on name, not remove indoor running restriction, no continuous repel system, I just give up.

Years
  • Seen today
@Yave Yu

This game will generally keep Gen III gameplay. Therefore, those features will not be added.

@Sammybam88

Yes, see main post.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 28, 2023
that game is amazing, i really love it.

i have a question thou, if i accidentally defeat zapados, how do i find him after flying away?

Years
  • Seen today
@fadyv88

Thanks, glad you liked it!

If you accidently defeat Zapdos or you run from it, there are no other ways to capture it. Like any other legendary encounter, it's a one-shot opportunity.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Kalarie, you're the best! ;)

2 questions:
1. Is it possible to have a living pokédex in the game without trading or using the Prof. Oak's Lab's Pokémon?
2. Is there in the game any Day Care place so we can raise our Pokémon and/or get any eggs?

Keep up the great work! ;)

Years
  • Seen today
@pokemaniaco

1. Most Pokemon you can get from Oak's Corral are also catchable in the wild. Except for Tauros, you can only get the one from Pallet Town. Concerning trading Pokemon, check the FAQ.

2. There is no day care.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Hi,

This has been a good hack! I really like all of the small episodic events throughout the story. Only question I have (and I'm a little embarrassed I have to ask it) is where do you find Ditto? It's showing up on my map at New Island but Dratini did too until I met it in the oasis (I met it in the wild and it's now showing up in the right spot on the pokedex map)

Thank you,

Years
  • Seen today
@Fanfan1fan1fan1fan

You can catch Ditto in the basement of the mansion on New Island.

Back