• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Partner 2

Kisspower12

Stupid Hero
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    2 years ago I was last seen on these forums and to celebrate my return I am going to start a part 2 to my previous thread.

Okay here we go!!

If you could have one pokemon as your partner from only the Kalos region, what would it be and why would you pick that pokemon?
    For myself I would have to pick Helioptile. He is SO CUTE!! and If my enemies wanna hurt me he can zappem! :) (even if he isn't my favorite pokemon type!) So what is yours and why?

Years
    Welcome back Kisspower! I think I even remember posting in your old thread, so we're glad to have you back. Out of any of the Pokemon from Kalos, I'd probably end up going with Litleo as my partner. It may not be the most powerful Fire type Pokemon, but along with Chespin, it was one of two Kalos Pokemon that I fell in love with when I first saw it, and I really enjoyed using it in the games. I'd probably end up evolving it at some point, but I'd love to travel around with a little lion cub like that for a while.

And just a heads up, but since this is more of an opinion thread than a discussion, I'm going to move this thread over to Pokemon Polls for you, since it'd be more at home over there!

MOVED.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm between Florges and Delphox, but I'm going to go with Florges. I love grass types and so Florges is great because it looks just like a grass type, but has a much better typing lol. I also love the idea behind it and I think it was executed well as a Pokemon.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Most likely a Sylveon. I love the Fairy types, and Sylveon was something I was really looking forward to, both while waiting for release and after release. It's a strong Pokemon, a worthy companion. It's also adorable as heck <3

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Klefki. Why? BECAUSE HE IS SO FREAKING CUTE OH MY GOSHHHHHH

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Awfully hard to choose between all the Pokemon I love, haha. But I'll pick a Luxray, who stands really high in my favorite Pokemon list. It's fierce, not to mention it has nice stats too. It also has x-ray vision, and that would be useful in journeys. :)

Zapdos86

BURD! BURD! BURD!
    Years
    For me, it would have to be Espurr no doubt. Espurr was my loving companion, all cute and cuddly, but also strong. I loved the fact that there were two evolution stages for it based on gender which was pretty cool, but Espurr is just so awesome to me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    If it's a Gen 6 Pokemon, then it'd be Delphox for me. Delphox would be a useful fighter and an intelligent companion to be around, not to mention its ability to keep me warm in some of the colder areas of Kalos. Plus, they're cute.

If it can be any Pokemon that appears naturally in Kalos, then Cubone. Because.

Years
    Difficult question. Had I been asked this a day before the release of X and Y, I would've said Greninja in a split second, no thinking involved. However, now after playing through Kalos twice, I'm gonna go with Dragalge. When I first saw Skrelp, I knew I'd love its evolution, and that predication was right on the money! Plus, Dragon/Poison is an awesome, unique typing that coincidentally became relevant in the sixth generation, so it all works out haha.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I have to go with Gloomy because I find it pretty cute and his stage is one with good special defense. Considering that most ice moves are special, he can take some hits and fairy moves that are special. Sliggoo and Goodra are cool but I prefer the cutest dragon in Kalos, Gloomy.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Only the Kalos region? I'd go with Froakie. It's fast and slender, so it could get me food or materials without getting caught, or sneak behind an enemy and attack it by surprise.

Years
    I think I'd go with Vivillon as this is what happened in my first playthrough of X, it became my partner :) My native one is Garden and we could go travelling together making friends with all the other designs haha :) And as an added plus it has a decent moveset (or at least, one that appeals to me lol) :)

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    Noivern, of course!
    It's my favorite pokemon, and I could even listen to music while traveling.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    If it's just a Kalos Pokémon, it would be between phantump and Greninja. It's hard to choose between these two.

Years
    Sylveon! I love me my Eeveelutions, and I'm a particular fan of the adorable Fairy. Plus, I love its typing and how it acts in Amie, and it's not too shabby in battle!

Back