• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2021
    oh thanks i completely skipped over that lol! also just got the new version and yeah dosent put m in the water anymore thanks!

Years
    • Seen today
    The update 1.2.1 is out
    Changelog
    -Added Wonder trade with all the possible checks, you can try it on every pokemon center without any limit, this can also be a solution
    for some pokemon not being available in randomized mode
    -Changed the Double Team TM in route 113 for a Up-Grade to make Porygon2 available earlier in the game
    -Delibird now has a possibility to pick up an item after a every battle(this was a leftover of a change i made long ago but
    i forgot about and thats why it wasn't polished enough, it was like a little easter egg but it was found already, of course it doesn't overide the
    held item anymore)
    -Added new teams for the remaining leader rematches
    -Trainers will now be more balanced when it comes to moves power on early badges
    -Pokemon that have the harvest ability have a possibility to get a berry after battle like pickup
    -Exp share in Hard mode is now divided by 3 rather than 4
    -Disabled the Hidden encounters in Route 113 to avoid glitching with the Dexnav
    -Added some new moves to Typloshion and Meganium along to a new Hidden Ability
    -When you have less than 4 pokemon in your party on Hard Mode the exp share will work like in normal mode
    -Quick powder will now work on Ditto even when transformed but will only multiplicate the speed by 1.5(like a choice scarf)
    -The Power items give you around 20 Evs per battle rather than 4
    -The Macho Brace multiplicates your Ev gain by 10 rather than 2 since nobody uses it
    -Delcatty now can also hold a Nugget to make money grinding available even at night
    -Fixed Juan rematch happening more than once a day without using the NPC that reset those kind of events
    -Added a Rematch Reward list in the documentation that comes with the game

i also updated the source code in github

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2021
    on route 113 has an error when using dexnav, and I also wanted to know which version mgba is used, the game has some screen freezes in some battles.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    on route 113 has an error when using dexnav, and I also wanted to know which version mgba is used, the game has some screen freezes in some battles.

Check the changelog OP posted. He disabled DexNav hidden encounters because it causes a freeze.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    A really little update is out
    Changelog 1.2.1.1
    -Removed the obedience limit for traded pokemon to make wonder trade usable

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2022
    Thanks, now i understand some things, im playing a new start on pizzaboy, completing the dexnav and yeah it's more stable 😁

To much gold with these updates 👌

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I don't know if this is a bug, or just plain rotten luck, but I cannot seem to find any Galar Pokemon through the Wonder Trade, except for Grookey. Also, Type: Null can be obtained through the Wonder Trade, even though it is a legendary. Was this intentional?

Years
    • Seen today
    Good night everyone, a new update is out
    Here is the changelog
    -Reworked the wonder trade feature, now it also randomizes the abilities, pokeball, adds a possibility to get egg moves or hidden abilities and adds randomized
    trainer names using the in-game trainers.
    -Disabled Dexnav in route 113 for good to avoid crashes.
    -Fixed some text errors on some moves.
    -Removed the Invisible Keckleon on route 120.
    -Swimmers and Fishermans now use randomized teams using the pokemon available on the water of the route you are currently on.
    (This is a test for a full random team in the future for all the trainers without custom moves or items to make the game more replayable)
    Please enjoy it

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Good night everyone, a new update is out
    Here is the changelog
    -Reworked the wonder trade feature, now it also randomizes the abilities, pokeball, adds a possibility to get egg moves or hidden abilities and adds randomized
    trainer names using the in-game trainers.
    -Disabled Dexnav in route 113 for good to avoid crashes.
    -Fixed some text errors on some moves.
    -Removed the Invisible Keckleon on route 120.
    -Swimmers and Fishermans now use randomized teams using the pokemon available on the water of the route you are currently on.
    (This is a test for a full random team in the future for all the trainers without custom moves or items to make the game more replayable)
    Please enjoy it

Hey, thought I'd ask if the latest version works bug free with Myboy or is John GBA still recommended? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen today
    A new update is out, this updates adds more features and adds a Myboy! mode for those who don't want to use another emulator, this mode disables the DexNav but you can still get all the pokemon with egg moves and 31 ivs easily by using other means (Egg move tutors and Power Candies or Wonder Trade)
    Changelog 1.3.1
    -Added a Lot of documentation that may come Handy for some people
    -Added Pokeball "Seals", this item is used to change the Pokeball of an already caught mon for a different one, these can be bought in the Devon Corp on the first floor by talking to the girl in the counter
    -Added Auto Run, to activate it press B + Start on the overworld, a message will tell you that you enabled it or disabled it(Thanks to Ghoulslash)
    -Added "Myboy!" Mode this mode disables the Dexnav to avoid glitches on Myboy! it can be activated by talking to the guy who used to be the move relearner on
    vanilla emerald or at the start of the game
    -Disabled the use of Dexnav in the Jagged Pass for the same reason as the Route 113
    -Changed the location of some Pokemon to make them easier to obtain on earlier badges(mostly lickytung dracovish and friends)
    -Fixed or added some bugs

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • A new update is out, this updates adds more features and adds a Myboy! mode for those who don't want to use another emulator, this mode disables the DexNav but you can still get all the pokemon with egg moves and 31 ivs easily by using other means (Egg move tutors and Power Candies or Wonder Trade)
    Changelog 1.3.1
    -Added a Lot of documentation that may come Handy for some people
    -Added Pokeball "Seals", this item is used to change the Pokeball of an already caught mon for a different one, these can be bought in the Devon Corp on the first floor by talking to the girl in the counter
    -Added Auto Run, to activate it press B + Start on the overworld, a message will tell you that you enabled it or disabled it(Thanks to Ghoulslash)
    -Added "Myboy!" Mode this mode disables the Dexnav to avoid glitches on Myboy! it can be activated by talking to the guy who used to be the move relearner on
    vanilla emerald or at the start of the game
    -Disabled the use of Dexnav in the Jagged Pass for the same reason as the Route 113
    -Changed the location of some Pokemon to make them easier to obtain on earlier badges(mostly lickytung dracovish and friends)
    -Fixed or added some bugs

Man, thank you so much for adding a Myboy mode, I really do not like the feel of John GBA. Kudos to you! I plan to start this after my Dark Violet Playthrough.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    New version is great!!! But for some reason the dexnav search isn't working for me. I tried turning MyBoy option on and off and I'm in route 101. Other than that seems okay!

Years
    • Seen today
    I just released an update that fixes a critical bug with the last version and makes some little changes to the wonder trade
    Changelog 1.3.1.1
    -Fixed the issue with the Dexnav preventing you from searching anything
    -balanced the egg moves hidden abilities and items for wonder trade since they were broken with 0 badges
    -Hopefully fixed the issue with the no ability pokemon that come from the wonder trade
    -Some little changes that i forgot about

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2023
    Sad not to have the legendary, I had everything to be a perfect! I'm trying to find a rom with all 898...

Years
    • Seen today
    Sad not to have the legendary, I had everything to be a perfect! I'm trying to find a rom with all 898...

the legendaries are planned to be added in post game dungeons at some point, i don't want to just add them laying around for no reason, they are already coded in the game

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2023
    the legendaries are planned to be added in post game dungeons at some point, i don't want to just add them laying around for no reason, they are already coded in the game

Excellent bro! your rom was the best i played so far...it would be perfect with all pokemon! Your idea is sensational...Looking forward to this update! Good job!

Back