• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen today
    Good Day everyone , today I would like to bring an updates that fixes most of the issues that were added by the 1.7, if you used 1.7 some Pokémon in the box 3 may be corrupted but you can release them, this update fixes the corruption of new mons but if they were already corrupted there is no way to fix them ,luckily you can release them unlike bad eggs
    Here is the list of changes:
    Changelog 1.7.1
    Spoiler:

Download link and Patcher:
    https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    Hello I've currently tried out your mod and encountered a gamebreaking bug.
    I selected the "normal" difficulty and when my Pokemon leveled past level 16 they gained 0 Stat points on everything on each level up.
    After barely defeating the fire arena champion one of my Pokemon that was already level 24 still got 0 Stat points.
    This is absolutely immersion breaking and really takes out the joy from fighting. I was literally scared to fight anything till the arena champion and then still nothing changed.

I also applied the patch correctly onto the ROM. Please check if this has to do something with the setting as it really ruins any progress I'm making.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Where can you find Protect earlygame to midgame in 1.7? With Nuzlocke Doubles on, its almost mandatory

Protect can be bought at some point in Lillycove Dept. Store.

Make sure to check your PC box 3 for any bad eggs. They've been known to appear in 1.7. The update fixes that, but can't undo any pokemon that were turned into bad eggs,

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    The new Rooted ability doesn't seem to work as intended, at least not in the Battle Factory. When my opponent sends out a pokemon with this ability, it triggers for my own pokemon instead of the opponent's, causing my pokemon to become rooted and regain health every turn and not the opponent. But if I have a pokemon with the ability Rooted, it works as intended.
    Also in the Battle Factory, the Galar versions of the legendary birds show up as just the Kanto versions in battle and the summary screen, but in the screen where you can trade one of your pokemon for one of your opponent's, they use the correct sprite when selected for trade.
    And one Porygon2 set is holding Black Sludge despite not being a Poison-type. I'm a bit of a Battle Factory enthusiast and I play the Factory a lot, which is how I come across these oversights in case anyone was wondering.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    At around level 20 my pokemon do not receive any more stats and my Magby did not evolve at level 30. First I thought it was because of gym badges, but I have 2 and still no progression.
    Is it something in my settings or did I patch wrong?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    But the in-game time doesn't change with your computer time

I believe it's its own 24 hour clock that operates on its own. Just as a real 24 hour clock would. That's why you are asked to set the time at the beginning.

Can I buy all the types of mints?

I believe so. Serious mints are the only neutral nature mint. They're all 8000 Poke at Oldale Town.

At around level 20 my pokemon do not receive any more stats and my Magby did not evolve at level 30. First I thought it was because of gym badges, but I have 2 and still no progression.
    Is it something in my settings or did I patch wrong?

What modes are you playing on? Are you on Normal, Hard or Leveless?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Yeah, that's what I mean. You can't just change your computer time to get the encounters you want - you have to wait. That's what I was referring to.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    i need to say this just in case it is a glitch and not a feature i was on my first gym badge and after like i would say level 25 to 26 some of my pokemon arounbd that level gained zero stat points this included honedge togepi and cufant my magikarp and slandandit was fine is this a visual issue a glitch or a feature to keep you from getting to strong? it seemingly fixed itself after i got my second gym badge but keep in mind all my settings are on default
    edit: nevermind its not fixed they are still randomly not gaining stats

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    i need to say this just in case it is a glitch and not a feature i was on my first gym badge and after like i would say level 25 to 26 some of my pokemon arounbd that level gained zero stat points this included honedge togepi and cufant my magikarp and slandandit was fine is this a visual issue a glitch or a feature to keep you from getting to strong? it seemingly fixed itself after i got my second gym badge but keep in mind all my settings are on default

Same problem here, also evolutions not triggering.

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023

Same problem here, also evolutions not triggering.

Are you playing on normal mode? That one has a soft levelcap these days, pokemon stop gaining stats on levelup past a certain point, depending on how many badges you have.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    It actually does. Please be sure to play the game and check the Pokedex before giving help/info

Yes, it does. It uses it for day/night encounters, some daily events and trainer/gym leader rematches.

For the first one i misread it as heatran, I apologise, for the second one I meant that if you're playing on speedup the ingame time goes faster, but I didn't elaborate enough, sorry

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    i have questions, how can i set the dex nav on "R" if"R" already is use for quick items and exist Lycanroc in dusk-form?

Last edited:
    Back