• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

PerceptioN95

ポケモントレーナ とみい
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I know the entire point of this hack is open world..but hear me out.. Emerald Crest has an option to Toggle On & Off between Open World option. Can you do that here? Please your hack is awesome but I am an NPC who wants to play it in story mode.
    Thank you

Yeah, I am on the same boat as you, no story, no play, sadly.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Good day everyone , today I would like to bring you a little big update that has a lot of UI changes and upgrades, I was busy for the past 2 months with school stuff so I was not able to work on the game but I think I may have a little more free time now
    Here is the changelog:

Changelog 1.9
    Spoiler:

Download link and Patcher:
    https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

Documentation
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KLZzrJXDfLtjz7LQKneX0y6b42z8GKOC8DfBNxYqMM0/edit?usp=sharing

Big thanks to hyo and kwenio for the new beautiful costume sprites

Screenshots:
    Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Edit: For those having issues with Myboy! and other emulators please download the latest update.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Just so you guys know, there was an update 1.9.0.1 that's pretty significant. I think Riolu may have forgotten to post here, but check the Discord if you want the update.

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • I... am actually surprised that you actually did some work on the cries. I am worried that you feel pressured by all those who whined abou the lack of cries, even though that was necessary in fitting all thi stuff in the ROM.
    Either way, I thank you putting some work in getting some sort of cries here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    I... am actually surprised that you actually did some work on the cries. I am worried that you feel pressured by all those who whined abou the lack of cries, even though that was necessary in fitting all thi stuff in the ROM.
    Either way, I thank you putting some work in getting some sort of cries here.

What dose that mean?

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    also im suprised how you magaged to put all of the cries now with alot of memory

Back