• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

Years
  • The water must have no pressure. Seriously. How deep did i dive chasing that guy/Pokemon?

Agree with Shadows of Almia being better. And the Deoxys bit stinks. Though getting/having a legit one will be awesome. Then I'll just need Celebi and Arceus. Well, a legit Arceus...

charizardobsessed

I have opened my eyes...
    Years
  • I just got the game three days ago.
    Spoiler:

Does anyone think it's weird that the islands are named after do, re, mi, fa, so and la?

Oh, and the ukelele pichu is adorable ^-^

And I haven't completed my Browser because the ocean of oblivia isn't accesible at the moment and there aren't any Pkmn in te sky except for Dirfloon and Drifblim.....

That last bit isn't true. What pokemon you get depends which part of the sky you're flying at. The bottom right is mostly drifloom and drifblim, but there's chatots too(fair warning, they're pretty hard to tag down). Bottom right is all pidgeys. Top left will get you staravia and maybe some pidgettos.
    I find the pidgeys annoying, at a distance they keep looking like wingulls though I know i can only find those at beaches...

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I just got the game three days ago.
    Spoiler:

Does anyone think it's weird that the islands are named after do, re, mi, fa, so and la?

I never noticed that for the island names now that you mention it.

Spoiler:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Just as I expected, it's not on the shelves in Romania as of yet. ;_;
    From what I've seen and read, the game's really good and its features rock the old Ranger. And the Ukulele Pichu is so cute. ;D

I'm going to try to go to my "trusted" store next weekend. That's where I got HeartGold, which happened 1 month before it made its appearance on the shelves of all other stores.

Years
  • the game is very cool, and wow we can summon a legendary dogs?
    Anyway i in the part of the water, where u find Lapras.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • The Shaymin event just came out November 15th. Did anyone get Shaymin yet? I believe the last two events for this game is Giratina and Arceus.

Silmeria

Years
  • I got this for my birthday just over a week ago...I'm enjoying it. The changes from Shadows of Almia are minimal, which is how it should be, in my opinion.

I'm not very far through the game, although that'd be because every time I play it I keep on doing the temples. Or trying to. I'm surprised by how difficult they are, even when using assists that give you a type advantage. I'm at the Ice Temple at the moment, and Feraligatr keeps wiping the floor with me...mostly because he keeps on sitting right in the middle of the puddles of water he makes, which I can barely loop without taking damage, allowing him to recover practically all of his health back...its enough to drive you insane...

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I'm in the Ice Temple as well but I passed the Feraligatr mission with my friend. We are trying to get pass Empoleon right now. I would suggest to have a friend to help you out with that mission. My other friend had a hard time capturing Feraligatr until I helped him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think the thing I appreciated most from this game is that now I can transfer Shaymin over to HG, Pearl, and Plat :3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Yup. I was also able to transfer Heatran over as well but now my friend and I are training to capture Deoxys. I love the Temple missions. I mainly play that instead of finishing my browser and other quests. I think I have 1 mission left in the story mode with Lugia but I'll deal with that later.

Silmeria

Years
  • I'm in the Ice Temple as well but I passed the Feraligatr mission with my friend. We are trying to get pass Empoleon right now. I would suggest to have a friend to help you out with that mission. My other friend had a hard time capturing Feraligatr until I helped him.
    The problem is that I don't have any friends to play the game with, so I'm going to have to do it all by myself...this is the one thing about the game I do NOT like. Having missions where it is mandatory that you have friends (like the Deoxys one, I've been after a legit Deoxys of my own for more years now than I care to count) and others where it is practically impossible seems quite stupid to me. I could look at this as more of a challenge (and I suppose if I level up enough and max out the assists I do have I'll eventually get through it) but there is a thin line between "challenge" and "nuisance"...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't have any friends to do the missions either :|

Reaaaaaally sucks. To activate some of those buttons you need multiple people =[

charizardobsessed

I have opened my eyes...
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    [/QUOTE]

I found this part pretty easy. I even achieved an S rank for this capture. ^-^

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • The problem is that I don't have any friends to play the game with, so I'm going to have to do it all by myself...this is the one thing about the game I do NOT like. Having missions where it is mandatory that you have friends (like the Deoxys one, I've been after a legit Deoxys of my own for more years now than I care to count) and others where it is practically impossible seems quite stupid to me. I could look at this as more of a challenge (and I suppose if I level up enough and max out the assists I do have I'll eventually get through it) but there is a thin line between "challenge" and "nuisance"...

Yeah that is the only down side. I would usually have to wait until I'm at school so that my friend and I can do the missions but we mainly get two or three done in 1 day since lunch seems to be a bit short. The two player mission though does make things go much quicker.

I found this part pretty easy. I even achieved an S rank for this capture. ^-^

I got lucky on the second time when I fought it. Now that I knew its moves I was able to knock it out but I hated that boss and so did my friend XD. We call it Cheap Metagross now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Just got the game after it came out today. Staggered release dates can go die in a fire.

EDIT: Woooo! I beat the game!

Not only that, I beat Purple Eyes' Mewtwo with only Pichu.

And not only THAT... my Styler did not break once. In the entire game.

I. Am. AWESOME.

Last edited:
    Back