• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.

milo1195

sheep lover
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    Suddenly a warp opens and out falls milo
    Anna: what? why did he arrive after us?
    Milo: i stoped at the drive-thru!
    Milo thinks: wooah where am i? well this girl is HOT!
    Anna kiks Milo in the *** while he was thinking he falls on a tree stump and shrinks minish cap style

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • " Look! There's more strange pokemon!" Anna pointed. There were pokemon that looked like a blue coloured wolf, except it has silver aromour on it's head, tail and feet. There were also pokemon with white feathers, kiwi like face and red body.

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    "im catchin that wolf" milo yelled and threw muchlax out "munchlax!" he yelled "Attack 1!" the munchlax fell asleep.......

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana ran in front of the wolf. "No you can't catch it. And what is that Pokemon? More off where did you get it?"

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    I got that pokemon when my team (team IQ) were breeding snorlax its the only one of its kind in the world.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Who could hunt something like this. Look at them, they're cute and lovable. But they also have the look of, Don't bug me or I'll tere your head off." She grinned and patted the wolf Pokemon again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back