• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    That may be true, I got it somewhere in December (version 4 ips patch).

Yes, you have a slightly older copy.
    Barely.

Still, If you would please stop, making every other post, and stop revealing things that, personally, I don't want revealed.

Such as known glitches that are being fixed, and actual game things.
    Just stop posting for awhile.
    :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    A little suggestion after viewing the screenshots - could it be possible to make the main character a bit more different from the other grunts? I don't know, maybe removing his hat or something. Then again, you may want to keep the feeling of him being a grunt like all the others, but perhaps a little something to make him ''stand out'' more could be helpful.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    A little suggestion after viewing the screenshots - could it be possible to make the main character a bit more different from the other grunts? I don't know, maybe removing his hat or something. Then again, you may want to keep the feeling of him being a grunt like all the others, but perhaps a little something to make him ''stand out'' more could be helpful.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    take it easy with the beta progress till all bugs are out and you think its really good whe want to play something awsome right?
    so people lets wait till EarthVisitor and his team maked it that good this hack was great since the beginning on ruby and it still is.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years

The main character(Grunt) already had a difference between the other Grunts. The grunt you're playing has brown hair and the other grunts have black hair(Is that right, EV?).

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    The main character(Grunt) already had a difference between the other Grunts. The grunt you're playing has brown hair and the other grunts have black hair(Is that right, EV?).

Not from the Beta he isn't, but maybe in the public release.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    I am going to request this be locked for the time being.
    Half the posts are, "Where is my Beta?!?!"
    The other half are, "Wait!!! For the Beta."
    I'm just gonna have this closed for the time being, until I eitheir produce a BETA, or have enough time to start doing frequent updates, because I am too busy right now.
    Thank You!
    :D

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
    In before lock.

Im very interested in this hack, although I havent played any for years (I started playing Shiny Gold and Prism lately), I used to play hacks of Red and Blue so many years ago, and not one has gotten me as intrigued as this hack has.

It looks so fresh, and lets be honest here, Team Rocket are absolutely awesome.

I wish you good luck with this, consider this page favourited, I look forward to the Beta.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Interesting... RR seems to be back in action.

Hopefully that must mean we'll get a good bunch of updates? Considering the ammount of people behind this project I hope so :P

Well, people. Good luck on this! (even though I still dont want to become a member of Team Rocket XD)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow, the thread was re-opened by request,
    that sounds like pretty good news as Rockets Revenge seems to be back in action.
    Hope that you show us alot of updates earthsvisitor, anyways good luck!

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Now don't get too excited.
    After I closed the thread, I got really busy with life, and the hack was put on hiatus for 40 days.
    So nothing/not much has happened since this was closed.

But I'm slowly getting back into things. Thanks to the new Advance Map I've already fixed over 20 glitches I couldn't before.
    :]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Well, I was really scared when you told me before on Aim you were quiting the hack D:

Good to hear you've started back up

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hello EV. =3
    it has been a while now, and nice update for fixing 40 bugs/glitches. :D

anyways, i wish you the best of luck. ;)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    O_O

ya gotta be kidding... Well, I guess not.., but wow... If we sum those up, 90+...

But you are surely making a great work fixing them, so you have no problems dealing with those annoying little bugs. :P

Anyways, just keep it up and do things slow -don't take advice from me though, seriously:P-. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back